I recently booked an apartment with L&T Financed project in Thane.

Naturally they had an tie up on home loan like sub vention scheme, which they called flexi pay. They seemed professional on all aspects at the time of generating sanction letter, which is done in 2 minutes in front of you without documentation.

However of every other activity they would ask you to visit their office.

They charge you for before telling you all the details viz. Insurance for Loan is mandatory. And they would not refund the money at any cost, not even engage into discussion. Can understand if administrative costs are deducted, which should be in ballpark INR1000.

Very unprofessional behaviour and would not share anyone's contact details after. I presume i am safe not to fall into their lusterous initial approach and 2 year EMI postponement.

Have decided to not continue with them, may be at a cost of INR 6000+ and the days wasted at their office, but saves me from future head aches. And given the state of NBFCs in the country, better to stay away from them and go for HDFC, SBI, ICICI or even CITI for that matter.

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can u name the Builder & the Project? An thread may already exist on the Project and there could be other members facing similar issues. If an thread on the Project exists already, this thread would then be required to get merged with the original existing thread .
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Rajkul2 months ago
      thanks manoj...i am still getting used to this forum... joined just yesterday...