Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Cheaper Home Loans Beneficial Against the Inflated RE Prices?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Are Cheaper Home Loans Beneficial Against the Inflated RE Prices?

Last updated: August 7 2009
40 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Are Cheaper Home Loans Beneficial Against the Inflated RE Prices?

Chose to retire?

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
    Dear friend,

Regarding PS2, it looks, as you did not make 3 times of salary in 2007 over that of 2004, you chose to retire and now you should be making much more than the 3 times every 3 year period?

ks2071746

Well, y'know, along with salary hikes came much higher work pressure and a commitment to deliver, no matter what! Gone are the days of the 80s and 90s when you could sit on your past laurels (till they got unrecognisably squashed) and keep taking month-end dole!

So, I'm wondering weather 'chose to retire' could more likely be 'got kicked out', what with all the dilly-dallying and dithering characteristics demonstrated in the endless inability to sell property on some flimsy excuse or other!!!

cheers

Comment

Hmmm...Got kicked out in 2003 May and well could not find a job when every other idiot was recruited when he trespassed as they used to say in TCS until now! Hmm.
      Hope that idiot is happy!!!

Comment

300% raise in salaries in three years? no sir, that is not how it has been. you are mistaken. oh, and btw, when you say LOL, it does not mean you are happy or you have won the argument. for someone who is retired, using these slangs is rather juvenile.

Comment

Originally posted by Freenivas Reddy View Post
          300% raise in salaries in three years? no sir, that is not how it has been. you are mistaken. oh, and btw, when you say LOL, it does not mean you are happy or you have won the argument. for someone who is retired, using these slangs is rather juvenile.
          Retired...does it mean I am 60plus? I chose to retire from mundane jobs at 40-! Got it.
          As for 300%, let us know what ur salary in 2003 and 2008 was. If it did not increase 3 times or close to that then u must be hopeless. I cant even LOL at you.

Comment

Friends,

Following are the numbers on average salary increase in India across various industries from annual survey conducted by hewitt.

2009 - 8.2% (projected)
            2008 - 13.3%
            2007 - 15.1%
            2006 - 14.4%
            2005 - 14.2%
            2004 - 13.7%

Hope it helps to come to a conclusion whether RE appreciated in line with raise in salary or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
              Retired...does it mean I am 60plus? I chose to retire from mundane jobs at 40-! Got it.
              As for 300%, let us know what ur salary in 2003 and 2008 was. If it did not increase 3 times or close to that then u must be hopeless. I cant even LOL at you.
              my salary in '03 and '08 cannot be compared because i am in a different country now(for 3+ years) than i was in '03. i am talking about people who have worked in india all this while. 300% *raise* is an outlandish claim, the keyword here is "raise".

Comment

Dear friend,

RE appreciated much, much more than these every year from 2003 to 2008.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by nabishek View Post
                  Friends,

Following are the numbers on average salary increase in India across various industries from annual survey conducted by hewitt.

2009 - 8.2% (projected)
                  2008 - 13.3%
                  2007 - 15.1%
                  2006 - 14.4%
                  2005 - 14.2%
                  2004 - 13.7%

Hope it helps to come to a conclusion whether RE appreciated in line with raise in salary or not.
                  These Hewitt data are Bullshit to be polite. They use higher numbers even in bad years and lower numbers in good years.
                  Go and find out what is Hewitt numbers for 1987 to 2002. My personal rate CAGR was around 30%. However for the ordinary guy the number was around 15%. Hewitt will give u much lower figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Freenivas Reddy View Post
                    my salary in '03 and '08 cannot be compared because i am in a different country now(for 3+ years) than i was in '03. i am talking about people who have worked in india all this while. 300% *raise* is an outlandish claim, the keyword here is "raise".
                    300% is outlandish abroad not in India my friend. Many Indian NRIs are just missing the point that they are nothing but beggars abroad and those who are well off in India are really kings. In 1988 when I first went abroad I had a shopping list.
                    In 2002 I did not have a shopping list and did not know how to spend my perdiem. Today I wont travel abroad for purchase. I will get most of it in the Malls and shops of Bangalore. I was given a PR by Singapore in 1997 after just 3 months there, I yet hold the PR (the card) but my Visa has expired and I wont want to be a Singapore PR. Infact I have lived in Singapore totally for just one and half years and most of my 5 year Multiple entry visa was not used by me. So much for the foolish view of NRIs that they are better off. They are just imagining and why I crib on this board is because NRIs are not just cribbing but as losers are crying that prices have gone up in India. Even today in the small *** called as Singapore flats are sold for 300K S$ which is like 1.5 crores and we are talking about 1000 sft at best. What is the reason?
                    Then in Bangalore or Chennai the prices have to be better. Think of it. There is lots of land in India, in TN, in Karnataka but development happens only in Cities, read Chennai and BLR. So prices here have to shoot up.
                    So forget your INCORRECT VIEWS OF INDIA and Indian salaries.
                    My niece was earning around 2.5L in 2003, now it is around 10L. My friend in Kotak was earning 2.5L in 2003 now it is 13L.
                    I dont talk in thin air like my great Bear friends. I dont need to name myself Wise. Others can know I am more than Brilliant even without such naming jargons.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                      These Hewitt data are Bullshit to be polite. They use higher numbers even in bad years and lower numbers in good years.
                      Go and find out what is Hewitt numbers for 1987 to 2002. My personal rate CAGR was around 30%. However for the ordinary guy the number was around 15%. Hewitt will give u much lower figure.
                      These numbers indicate the percentage growth in salary for the same position and work experience.

Salary growth due to promotion, increase in experience,shift to another better paying company/industry is not considered.

Comment

Tags: cheaper loans
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X