Am i eligible for home loan?

Last updated: October 28 2009
2 | Posts
33042 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i eligible for home loan?

I have all documents to give for a home loan except IT returns and Form 16. Am i eligible for a home loan? I am getting Rs 12000/- as monthly net income..Wats the requirement of a home loan ie documents...and which is good EMI monthly or yearly then floating or fixed interest rates will be a good decision?

Re : Am i eligible for home loan?

How much you require? You may get below 8 L

Comment

Re : Am i eligible for home loan?

Originally posted by manpreet View Post
      I have all documents to give for a home loan except IT returns and Form 16. Am i eligible for a home loan? I am getting Rs 12000/- as monthly net income..Wats the requirement of a home loan ie documents...and which is good EMI monthly or yearly then floating or fixed interest rates will be a good decision?
      Home Loan depends on many factors. Your credit history, your current take home, any other loan, any other liability such as Insurance etc. I suggest you visit any bank and check with them.
      Normally if you monthly income is less than 40k, you can get upto 30% of your monthly take home salary as your home loan EMI and if you salary is above 40, you can get upto 40-45% provided if you do not have any other loan.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X