I have heard that SBI is not dispersing home loans for any new project in Noida due to some rules change. Is this true ? Any way to work around this as I believe SBI is the most impartial and fair bank
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SBI harasses Citizens!

Pathetic Service and Bribe culture rules in SBI. I dont think its such a nice and honest bank as it is projected. Reality is much different.
    CommentQuote
  • They take a lot of time for processing.
    Paper work is too tedious
    CommentQuote
  • Did you like to say that SBI is not disbursing after approving the loans or that SBI is not approving loans in NOIDA.SBI and many public sector banks are not approving loans in noida for projects which have got land from noida authority in installment basis.(remaining amount to be given to authority in about 10 years or so).so you may go with HDFC or some other private players..
    CommentQuote
  • SBI is not financing any project and one has mortagage any property against which they will loan the new project .
    Tedious and very demanding bank .

Originally Posted by shabu philip
    Did you like to say that SBI is not disbursing after approving the loans or that SBI is not approving loans in NOIDA.SBI and many public sector banks are not approving loans in noida for projects which have got land from noida authority in installment basis.(remaining amount to be given to authority in about 10 years or so).so you may go with HDFC or some other private players..
    CommentQuote