Sort by :
Filter by :
- How will this be implements?
So we can see Architect fees going up!! What's the law to ensure that Architects does not give wrong approvals? Can they be barred from practice (in reality)?CommentQuote0Flag
- They can be barred or not that will be revealed only after its approval by the centre. Though it could ease the process but to what extent is the question. What are the norms that will be added in the bill could be a question.CommentQuote0Flag
- Architects may need some certification
Could every architect will have power to approve the building plan? There could be some paramiters for the architect to be eligible to possess authority to pass the plan. According to me only those few architects who who fulfill the conditions (if defined) could handle the task. Architects may need some certification tooCommentQuote0Flag
- Whateever is the outcome..
this move will definitely help. Less the govt intervention, better it is..CommentQuote0Flag
- govt.intervention is necessary
Less govt.intervention can not always be good. Along with handing over the resposibilities to these people i would appreciate if MCD keeps some rights back with itself or say some timely interference could also be there.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also an architect, i am practicsing from last 5years, this is to inform you that as an architect you have sound knowledge of local buidings by laws and there is no need of separate parameters for architect as he/she is already professionally qualified for it and if architect not followed the bye laws or misusing his power then he can be very easily barred from practice and if owner feel cheated then he can drag architect in consumer court. Secondly it is not mostly architect but owner who wants to enroach more and more floor area in his property and whcih also happen now that after completion certificate from local authority people illegally extend their building envelope.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All at www.indianrealestateforum.com review
Excellent site www.indianrealestateforum.com and I am really pleased to see you have what I am actually looking for here and this this post is exactly what I am interested in. It's taken me literally 1 hours and 26 minutes of searching the web to find you (just kidding!) so I shall be pleased to become a regular visitor :)CommentQuote0Flag