Dear Friends,

In PUNE, Flat owners in our building formed group and files application for society formation.

In between Builder formed Apartment deed and hence our society formation application got rejected by co-op dept.

Four to five flat owners signed apartment deed but rest 45 not signed and asking for society formation as they do not want apartment deed. Can it be possible to cancel apartment deed and form the society by taking NOC from the builder?

anyone knows about any law on this to get society formation?
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.