I am in the process of obtaining a power of
attorney here in the us to sell my fathers
property in India as he is not well to travel.

My question is - does the poa need to be
on stamp paper obtained from india or
can it be on ordinary paper with the usual
procedure outlined by the indian consulate
here in usa.

Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.