I have a plot located in Kodad (Municipality), Andhra Pradesh. The neighboring plot owner encroached into my plot by 2 feet and built a wall without my knowledge. When my father in law confronted he started abusing and threatening.

I have contacted the local CI ad he advised both parties (myself and my neighbor) to get local heads, measure and resolve the dispute. But as my neighbor has local political support, every one is talking in favor of him.

What are my options to get justice done ?...Can I approach court?, I know it takes long time , what are other options?

If I wanted to proceed legally can I get more information on how to proceed?, I am NRI is there any support available from Govt of India as a NRI?

Thanks in advance
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.