I am currently living in Saudi Arabia and planning to buy a property in Chennai. I have given my Power of Attorney (attested by the Indian embassy in Saudi Arabia) to my father. My father lives in Kolkata and will be doing the adjudication of the GPOA.

Can the GPOA adjudication be done from Kolkata because the flat that I am buying is in Chennai?

What documents will be required for adjudication?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have needed only one of the services of an attorney. I hope that I will not need them again. It is not because they didn't do their work properly but it is because of the hard moments that I was getting through. My father had problems with Mesothelioma, it appeared because of the many drugs that he was taking, and because of his hard work during life. I was shocked when one of my friends sent me this site https://www.mesotheliomalawyers.com/mesothelioma-lawsuit-settlements. I didn't know that there is a specific low for those who are having problems with the Mesothelioma they have to have financial support, free drugs and so one. So I asked a lawyer for help and he obtained everything of this for my father. So this was my experience I hope that your's are not so bad as mine.