Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to obtain a copy of Legal Heir certificate of old owner ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

How to obtain a copy of Legal Heir certificate of old owner ?

Last updated: 5 days ago
1 | Posts
68 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to obtain a copy of Legal Heir certificate of old owner ?

Hello All,

I am currently looking to sell my plot of land. On going through the documents, I found that there is a legal heir certificate of old owner missing.

Basically seller A has died in the year 1999. Her husband and two sons sold the property to B. We have bought the property from B and now looking to sell it. But, only now we noticed that the legal heir document of A is missing.

We tried to contact B and he did not offer any help to our situation. We went to address of seller A and they have shifted to another location and we are unable to trace them.

My question is based on the address of A and the death certificate of A, is it possible to obtain a COPY of the legal heir certificate from the office. I am not sure to which office in which zone to approach for.

On my research I understand that I cannot apply the legal heir certificate of A. My hope is that, provided A's family have applied for legal heir document, is it possible to obtain a photo copy from the government office.

Any insight or help is much appreciated for my situation.

Thanks
    Madan

Re : How to obtain a copy of Legal Heir certificate of old owner ?

Hello All,

I am still clueless on how to proceed with the above situation. Any insight or help in any direction would be of great help to me.
    Kindly provide your suggestion or inputs

Thanks
    Madan

Comment

Tags: Photon
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X