Hello Sir,
Need an advice on way forward. We booked a Flat in 2010 and thereafter building went into problems like No CC, Change in Layout , Builder Partners Fight , finally after all approval building started getting constructed in late 2015 . I registered my flat then. Construction is in slow mode for various reasons like funding issue etc. Possession date in my flat registration papers is approx Dec 2017 with a grace period of one year. But now after RERA into picture he registered date as 2021 and says i will give it in 2020 . Earlier he claimed that atleast my building will be delivered in 2017 or max to max 2018. We have already lost lot of money in terms of Rent / Loan. Pls advice. We don’t care what he has registered in RERA but He is not ready to give Rent or equivalent even after Dec 2018. On the other hand if we file a case and win , he does not have money to pay and most probably will go to jail and there is no one to construct the building thereafter, hence we are not going to court. Pls advice. Also, does he have the right to refund our money with interest even if we have registered the flat? Because it’s a big time loss to us? Pls help.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Possession of my flat in Mahagun Moderne was to be given in 2013 but it was delayed more than 3 years for which no reason given by Mahagun. My repeated mails for penalty remain unreplied. They have also not given parking for which I have paid the amount and also kitchen is not modular as per specification. What is the remedy ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I want to file a case with National Commission for delayed offer of possession in Lotus Boulevard Sector 100 Noida. Any body interested, please contact me.
    Thanks,
    CommentQuote