Builder sold a flat to me via bank loan process

Later, I came to know that before me builder sold the flat to someone else also in cash. As am not the first owner technically, I would never get the right of flat ever even if I pay the loan

What is the way out for me ? Bank is asking me for the EMI even when bankers know what the builder did. Instead of going to builder jointly they continue to ask EMI from me.

What are my legal recourse ? Am I still forced to pay EMI knowing what the builder has done, which is fundamentally cheating

Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @LawRato , please answer the above query .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ahomebuyer19
    Builder sold a flat to me via bank loan process

Later, I came to know that before me builder sold the flat to someone else also in cash. As am not the first owner technically, I would never get the right of flat ever even if I pay the loan

What is the way out for me ? Bank is asking me for the EMI even when bankers know what the builder did. Instead of going to builder jointly they continue to ask EMI from me.

What are my legal recourse ? Am I still forced to pay EMI knowing what the builder has done, which is fundamentally cheating

Who is the builder and which sector is this as I can guide you to the nearest SHO.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ahomebuyer191 years ago
      Shubhkamna - Piyush Tiwari

Do you really think SHO would be able to help ? I have found that many FIRs are filed against him. Problem is that bank seems to be hand in glove with the builder as they had approved his project. And they knew that it seems. As even after knowing all this they expect EMI