Collapse

1 DGPA OUT OF 2 SIGNED IN THE SALE DEED SHOULD IT BE RECTIFIED OR RATIFICATION

Last updated: October 1 2018
0 | Posts
452 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 DGPA OUT OF 2 SIGNED IN THE SALE DEED SHOULD IT BE RECTIFIED OR RATIFICATION

Hi,

Need your valuable advise..

I purchased a flat almost an year ago and currently staying there. Landlord of this apartment (A) gave DGPA to 2 people (B and C{C is residing in USA}) each one got 2 flats and landlord got 4. I purchased the flat from B. I got home loan and everything is fine but recently another buyer purchased another flat from B, he told me that his sale deed had signatures from both B and C, however in my sale deed only B signed. He told me that his bank legal adviser and document writer insisted for signatures from both B & C.

During my registration bank people requested for supplementary agreement and i provided the same which i received from builder. It mentions which party received which flat #. New buyer informed that supplementary document might not be valid and it is not even registered.

So, I approached a document writer and he told me the same. If there are 2 two DGPA holders then both of them need to sign on the sale deed. He advised to go for a ratification/confirmation deed. He prepared the draft which has the following line

"And whereas now in the sale deed which was executed in the favour of XXX the DGPA holder B has only signed and DGPA holder i.e C has not signed in the sale deed and he is still in the possession of the said property"

I need your advise on what is best solution to this issue. Should I go for ratification deed or rectification deed? What are the main points to be included in the document.

Thanks in advance, looking forward for your reply,

Vamshi.
Tags: None
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X