If my father wants to remove his deceased father name from agreement what is the procedure... as he have 2 daughters also
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is a lengthy process but easily doable after doing some homework. You have to fill certain forms like - Appendix 17 and 19 and 4C and affidavit letter , NOC , Print in 2 local newspaper, etc. Documents has to be notarized too. Cost for transfer if done by self is not more than 1000 , but if u hire a lawyer then it can be around 10,000 /-. Hope it helps