Using my parking without permission

Last updated: May 4 2019
1 | Posts
174 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using my parking without permission

We purchased a flat over 10 years ago and parking is part of the sale feed/ agreement .

our flat is vacant for over an year and the tenant before that did not need parking space.

Someone else in the society started using the parking space without permission and once I discovered this and asked him to move his vehicle he did for a day but again started parking his vehicle when I left. He refuses to pay rent/ licence fee, for the past usage and for the future too. What are the options open to me?

Re : Using my parking without permission

Originally posted by Rumbo2263 View Post
    We purchased a flat over 10 years ago and parking is part of the sale feed/ agreement .

our flat is vacant for over an year and the tenant before that did not need parking space.

Someone else in the society started using the parking space without permission and once I discovered this and asked him to move his vehicle he did for a day but again started parking his vehicle when I left. He refuses to pay rent/ licence fee, for the past usage and for the future too. What are the options open to me?
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the relevant sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X