Buying an property for investment

Last updated: May 24 2019
3 | Posts
169 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying an property for investment

I intend to buy an investment property(Flat) from a person(A), who is having an unregistered flat in his name. The flat is ready to move and already having Occupancy certificate/ clearance certificate of the building. The Developer is also agreed to execute Deed of conveyance in my name. Since the person(A) has not registered the property in his name, so is it a valid legal transaction? Is registry of a property baught for investment purpose is necessary? If not then under which section?
    Last edited May 17 2019, 02:04 PM.

Re : Buying an property for investment

Originally posted by RK Guha View Post
    I intend to buy an investment property(Flat) from a person(A), who is having an unregistered flat in his name. The flat is ready to move and already having Occupancy certificate/ clearance certificate of the building. The Developer is also agreed to execute Deed of conveyance in my name. Since the person(A) has not registered the property in his name, so is it a valid legal transaction? Is registry of a property baught for investment purpose is necessary? If not then under which section?
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hello ,

Before putting assumption following information need to know

1. Wetther A is Owner or investor

2. Current flat is own by Builder or person A

As looking to your senerio it looks A is investor and he has some agreement with builder during construction phase ,and now flat is ready to sale . Sale deed will be executed between You and builder followed by Person A. as person A is investor and has put of some agreemnt with builder at backend. Best way go for legal advice.

chetan

Last edited May 24 2019, 02:36 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Members, please note -

Personal Information
        Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X