Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prevent Eviction suit How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on

Collapse
X
Collapse

Prevent Eviction suit How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on

Last updated: June 10 2019
1 | Posts
207 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent Eviction suit How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on

How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on?

Also incase an eviction lawsuit is inevitable, how long will the case go on?(Indore,Madhya Pradesh)

Also, can the electricity/water can be cut off?

We are going to invest A LOT of money and build a total of 6 shops, we are concerned that if even a single tenant goes out of order, others will follow the same.

Re : Prevent Eviction suit How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on

Originally posted by hitesh80088 View Post

How do I give commercial property on rent to avoid any problem with the tenant later on?

Also incase an eviction lawsuit is inevitable, how long will the case go on?(Indore,Madhya Pradesh)

Also, can the electricity/water can be cut off?

We are going to invest A LOT of money and build a total of 6 shops, we are concerned that if even a single tenant goes out of order, others will follow the same.

Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X