Security Deposit

Last updated: June 25 2019
1 | Posts
184 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Deposit

I am working in Pune, so I am living in a rented house....Previous I rented a 1BHK flat along with one of my friend, we made an official agreement too...

We left that house on 30th April 2019, and still our landlord didn't returned our Rs. 20,000 deposit.

From past 2 months he is making excuses that he will return it someday....but still he is not always he makes excuses.

I want to take legal action against him but I don't know why i don't trust anyone....I always think to go to police but again a second thought come of not trusting anyone....how will I get my deposit back...IS THERE ANY WAY?? I am FED UP now, and I know no one will Understand the state of my mind.

Re : Security Deposit

Originally posted by pandeyhimadri456 View Post
    I am working in Pune, so I am living in a rented house....Previous I rented a 1BHK flat along with one of my friend, we made an official agreement too...

We left that house on 30th April 2019, and still our landlord didn't returned our Rs. 20,000 deposit.

From past 2 months he is making excuses that he will return it someday....but still he is not always he makes excuses.

I want to take legal action against him but I don't know why i don't trust anyone....I always think to go to police but again a second thought come of not trusting anyone....how will I get my deposit back...IS THERE ANY WAY?? I am FED UP now, and I know no one will Understand the state of my mind.
    Please note that this thread has been moved to the appropriate sub forum.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X