NOC for transfer of property is lost

Last updated: February 8 2020
1 | Posts
244 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOC for transfer of property is lost

The owner of the property I'm interested in buying has expired. After his death, All his children had given NOC to one of the brothers to take complete charge of the property long back. However this entrusted brother has now lost that NOC during some transfer procedure. But he has a xerox copy of the same.

Now my challenge if we try getting a fresh NOC again from all his siblings,it will be tricky as they might now try to extract money from this

Now my challenge if we try getting a fresh NOC again from all his siblings,it will be tricky as they might now try to extract money from this brother. Then can the xerox copy of noc work as a base to avoid getting a fresh NOC?

brother. Then can the xerox copy of noc work as a base to avoid getting a fresh NOC?

brother. Then can the xerox copy of noc work as a base to avoid getting a fresh NOC?brother. Then can the xerox copy of noc work as a base to avoid getting a fresh NOC?

Re : NOC for transfer of property is lost

NOC on plain paper has no meaning as far as transfer of property is concerned

each chain of transfer should be supported with relevant documents, from father to son there has to be supporting document i.e nomination / will. If intestate then there should be a relinquishment of rights deed which is duly stamped and registered.

other option is to get all other children to sign the sale deed as confirming parties.

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X