My father purchased a plot 15 years ago. The plot was not registered at that time. I want to register the plot now. The real estate company has shut down its operations and the MD of the company is no longer alive. Can anyone guide me how to proceed with the registration?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If the company has shut down, then its assets and inventories must have transferred to the directors or other authorised person.

    I think if your father has purchased the plot, he must did some transaction and also an agreement of sale or some kind of MOA which mention all the details. Your father must have some details against what all he did for that plot.

    If there is agreement of sale it must have the details of the Managing Director's address apart for the company address. You can try this step first and see how it goes and where it leads to.

    one more thing I want to mention is I don't know how long period the agreement of sale or any kind of mutual agreement is valid. Better approach a advocate with all the documents and proofs you have and also try to find out the MDs location to make it registered.