Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land booking advance not refunded by Senthur city and promotors, seelanaicken patty salem

Collapse
X
Collapse

Land booking advance not refunded by Senthur city and promotors, seelanaicken patty salem

Last updated: 1 week ago
1 | Posts
13 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land booking advance not refunded by Senthur city and promotors, seelanaicken patty salem

I have paid small 1% of market value as booking advance to get the property related documents.

After checking the property documents by the my advocate, Icame to know that, we need to get the legal hier. Certificate from the seller from whom my seller purchased the land.

When I contacted my selller, he simply replying that he can not get the legal hier certificate from the previous owner as their whereabouts are not known.

Hence I decided and asked to cancell my booking within a month in August 2020.

But still.they are not givinvg the refund

Kindly advise, what to do now.

Thanks

Re : Land booking advance not refunded by Senthur city and promotors, seelanaicken patty salem

The title of the land needs to be clear.

If the Builder doesn't have all the required papers to prove the chain of land ownership, you can always take him to court.

But, be aware, that it takes a lot of effort, money, sweat and will to fight a Builder. So try negotiating with the Builder and let him know that if your money is not returned, you make take it up legally. This might work and the Builder may refund. If it doesn't work, be prepared for a long haul in Courts.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X