Hi,

I bought a flat 2 years back from a builder in Gr. Noida and towards the end of the deal got to know that builder was selling that flat through its sister concern. Initially the builder had sold the flat to its sister concern and then it issued a transfer letter in our name. We got to know about this when Bank treated the property as Resale and not fresh property. Anyway since we liked the property, we went ahead and bought the flat from builder but as a resale.

Now since 6 months we have been trying to get the Registration process completed. For this we have been trying to get hold of concerned person in builder's office but to no use. He just avoids our call and never responds to our messages. When we want to talk to someone else receptionist says he is the only person you can talk on this matter. Please let me know what is the role of Builder in getting the regitry done and how much is he legally respoinsible to get it completed. Please note that even the first registry for sale from Builder to its sister concern has not been done.

Please suggest what options I have if I am not getting any attention from builder in this matter.

Regards,
Sanjay
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.