X
Collapse

Any rule if tenant has made his house?

Last updated: June 6 2012
11 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any rule if tenant has made his house?

never let a tenant get a feel of ownership of your property

Rajanu – yes you can claim the house on your name and chances are more if you are messing with a real man then he would teach you a lesson of your life by kicking your . . . . *** so hard that your next seven generation would remember that.

My In-laws (both above 60) fought 2 cases where tenant had got unauthorized KABZA and believe me first cast get resolved in 1.5 years and second after 3 years. Tenant had paid a large amount as compensation. What I am trying to establish is “never let a tenant get a feel of ownership of your property", which is made by hard efforts and by no means except your children, anyone get a ride of it”

We could simply kick them out but we had faith in law, yes one has to smart enough to utilize the law effectively, sometimes unawareness gives you bad experience.
    Last edited June 6 2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Re : Any rule if tenant has made his house?

Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
      Best of luck to all landlords and especially the person who has rented his house to you.

Come on dude...you can't be serious!
      Originally posted by sidhuRE View Post
      guru ye to chauka maar diya tumne.. mein bhi India mein 20 saal se hoon, soch raha hoon India hi apne naam kara loon.

bhai bade bade dekhe.. aap jaisa nahi dekha!!

This is the best one I heard today........ jiyo.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X