Hi I am usa citizen and my mom is canadian residence and i want to get poa from her. So can anyone tell me the procedure.

I am doing following things:-
1) getting it notorzied in usa the last page of poa
2) going to canada indian embassy to get the stamp since mom is canadian residence
3) will be taking over to india to register

do i need to do anything else
Pls reply me ASAP, i dont want to miss any steps

kind regards
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, POA will not work for non Indian Citizens