I have booked a property in Pune, India. However, I will be travelling out of India in the next week and the registration of the property will be after 2 months. I will give power of attorney to my brother. But if in the next months, he too happens to travel out of India, then can he transfer POA to someone else for my registration?

Also please let me know the process for POA.

Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A person can appoint agents/attornies to act on behalf of him. But appointed agent can not delegate his reposibilities to someone else. Further delegation is against the law. so your brother can not execute a power but again you can execute a power some one resides here from abroad.