I did sale deed some days ago.

In sale deed there is typographical mistake, in boundry north is mentioned as south and south is mentioned as north.

Please help me, is it Ok?

Thanks

Bindhastmilind
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bindhastmilind
    I did sale deed some days ago.

In sale deed there is typographical mistake, in boundry north is mentioned as south and south is mentioned as north.

Please help me, is it Ok?

Thanks

Bindhastmilind

with the given boundaries of east and west if you can identify your land without any ambiguity then it is alright.if it is an approved layout or a existing locality the plot number and the door number would suffice if it has a unique survey no. that also would be fine.but if you can give the complete schedule of the property i might suggest better.
    CommentQuote
  • You can go for rectification deed.
    CommentQuote
  • sale deed error - reg

if there is any litigation is arised in that property. in court of law if the two boundries are tallied it is sufficient. eventhough my suggession is go rectification deed on that sale deed it is better.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion

Hi..request your help on this. i have a strange query on Sale deed of Row House am looking to buy in resale. I have got the xerox of Floor plan from the Sale Agreement/Deed done with Pune Registrar. Now the strange thing is, the floor plan has the correct Row House Number mentioned, but the floor plan is exactly opposite or mirror image of actual place in terms of layout of rooms or kitchen or everything. Rooms on right are shown on left and vice versa for all.
    Kindly provide your opinion on this...have u heard of these mistakes earlier too.....is it safe to buy? Is anything to be done before I buy this property.

Thanks
    Rohit

Originally Posted by abk
    with the given boundaries of east and west if you can identify your land without any ambiguity then it is alright.if it is an approved layout or a existing locality the plot number and the door number would suffice if it has a unique survey no. that also would be fine.but if you can give the complete schedule of the property i might suggest better.
    CommentQuote
  • I got registered my flat a few days back in ghaziabad sub registrar office but in the sale deed the no., date and other details like s.no. pages no., etc of the previous lease deed are typed incorrectyl. How to get it rectified in the sale deed. In the map also adjacent flat no. has been shown wronglr due to typing mistake. Please let me know the procedure to rectify these mistakes.
    The seller is not ready to be present during the registration of the rectification deed.
    What is the procedure to get it rectified. Pl. help me
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have purchased one residential plot of HUDA, gurgaon in resale. STicker pasted in Registry has wrong spouse name. Rest of documents in tehsil, re-allotment letter etc names are correctly appearing. Can it be corrected? How? whom to approach? please help
    CommentQuote