I invested in Paras Tierea City project through Investor’s Clinic in April-2011 paying the booking amount of almost Rs 3 lakh. After a receipt was issued, there was absolutely no further follow up from IC, no papers were issued etc, i got to know that this project has been scrapped. I got to know that this project has been scrapped because the government had cancelled the allotment to paras. we then approached IC telling them that first, they should have been more proactive in telling us about the matter and second, they should have refunded the amount with interest. IC gave us an option of a refund with interest and when we chose to go ahead with this, they asked us to furnish bank statements to prove that we had actually made a payment!! We complained to the grievance cell and after innumerable calls from various call centre people who made us repeat the matter again and again and send countless mails, somebody finally landed up home to take the respective documents assuring us that the work will be done. Till date, I have not got a refund on this. I am tired of following up and feel somebody should just ban this organisation including its monkey brokers!!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • this is appalling...i just hope this is one of a kind case..hv u gone to their noida expressway office somewhere between amity and jaypee??

Originally Posted by Mahesh Vari
    I invested in Paras Tierea City project through Investor’s Clinic in April-2011 paying the booking amount of almost Rs 3 lakh. After a receipt was issued, there was absolutely no further follow up from IC, no papers were issued etc, i got to know that this project has been scrapped. I got to know that this project has been scrapped because the government had cancelled the allotment to paras. we then approached IC telling them that first, they should have been more proactive in telling us about the matter and second, they should have refunded the amount with interest. IC gave us an option of a refund with interest and when we chose to go ahead with this, they asked us to furnish bank statements to prove that we had actually made a payment!! We complained to the grievance cell and after innumerable calls from various call centre people who made us repeat the matter again and again and send countless mails, somebody finally landed up home to take the respective documents assuring us that the work will be done. Till date, I have not got a refund on this. I am tired of following up and feel somebody should just ban this organisation including its monkey brokers!!
    CommentQuote
  • from the thread of paras tiera everything appears to b fine..

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7737-paras-tierea-paras-buildtech-sector-137-noida/page157?t=10209&page=157

Originally Posted by Mahesh Vari
    CommentQuote
  • Thread related to this topic is already existing. Please check before creating new thread.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • We have threads running with somewhat similar topics . This thread is being closed .

For further discussions on this topic, look at ( There r more threads on this topic, search for them ) -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/18675-investors-clinic-cheated-me?t=20850

Please use the search features before posting a new thread to avoid duplicate/similar threads .
    CommentQuote