I have bought a plot from parsvnath in 2006, the possession was delayed by parsvnath itself and now they are asking for interest on late payment. Please help
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You can approach consumer forum with for fine and compensation and interim reliefs to as to get possession of the plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank You...
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors please help...
    I have bought a under construction flat (possession mar 2014).
    Did a thorough verification of the documents by two lawyers and both gave a clean go ahead.
    so, Paid 20% of the value and got the sale agreement and construction agreement.
    Now, came to know that there many litigation on the land. The land has been sold to two persons ( our builder being the second ) and both the parties claim they have clear documents. Do not know who is correct.
    Finally decided to put the flat for resale. We have a clause in the sale agreement to do the same on builder's consent and paying him 5% of the total value.
    However, I want to also know who can resell the flat , we or the builder.The current market rate is 300/- per sq ft more than the price i purchased.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=23811
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lanmai
    Seniors please help...
    I have bought a under construction flat (possession mar 2014).
    Did a thorough verification of the documents by two lawyers and both gave a clean go ahead.
    so, Paid 20% of the value and got the sale agreement and construction agreement.
    Now, came to know that there many litigation on the land. The land has been sold to two persons ( our builder being the second ) and both the parties claim they have clear documents. Do not know who is correct.
    Finally decided to put the flat for resale. We have a clause in the sale agreement to do the same on builder's consent and paying him 5% of the total value.
    However, I want to also know who can resell the flat , we or the builder.The current market rate is 300/- per sq ft more than the price i purchased.

Please refer to the agreement, it will have conditions as to the sale.

Regards
    Setu Niket
    Advocate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Meenusarawgi
    I have bought a plot from parsvnath in 2006, the possession was delayed by parsvnath itself and now they are asking for interest on late payment. Please help

in which city u bought

You can approach consumer forum
    CommentQuote
  • Beware, most builders/promoters, do not own the project land, which is legally owned by former farmers. Now, the Supreme Court, has held, the property can only be transferred by registeration with the Sub Registrar's Office. Power of Attorney & Will transfers may be invald. Therefore, one must be cautious & prudent, before buying any villa or flat. Title to project land must be checked, to avoid future litigation, tension & monetary loss. Please check With SRO FIRST.
    CommentQuote