Property case

Last updated: April 22 2013
6 | Posts
1068 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property case

I delete the qts here after recommendation from forum members,.
    Last edited April 22 2013, 12:02 PM.

Re : Property case

Sir, This forum is not the right place to sought legal advise. I suggest you consult expert opinion.

I am no lawyer, but from what you have written there are a bundle of contradictions..for example the son3 never features in the land division..unless he had passed away I fail to understand why..also you say son4 illegal wife was a minor..then how she was a witness for the sale?It has to be an adult. If son4's son is mentally challenged then how did he file case against son1 and son2? Its not valid.

Btw from what I read, son4 had no legal right over the property to convey a sale. So in most likeliness the sale will be void by court. The idea of calling the son4's son as mentally instable is for the son4 to get legal right over the property once the sale is voided. You wont want to question the sale of Ramayya using granddaughter as that will put sale of plot 1 to son1 in jeopardy.

My advise to son1 will be to present a case turning son4's argument on its head and file a criminal case saying he cheated you by selling the land to son1 and son2 without any legal right. If you have any payment proof use to establish that son4 along with his wife have fooled son1 and son2. That will force son4 for a out-of-court settlement. All the best.

Comment

This requires FIR, Doctor certificates and Legthy legal court proceedings

Comment

Not the right forum - we are not pros you need a PROF advice
        My first instinct says that your approach to open this in a forum like this makes me question your motives / intent
        Im sorry but this is not the right place to even begin to solicit sensitive issues
        any one with intricate info can figure out you who are and take you for a ride

Comment

Indiankanoon.org has online copies of a lot of court cases and rulings. I normally search that forum before buying any property. It has helped me uncover lot of so called clean properties from reputed builders having unapproved floors and legal issues.

You may try searching that website for judgements passed on inheritance issues like these.
          Please note that this is never an alternative to professional legal opinion, which I'm sure you have already resorted to.

Comment

Son-1 can not win the case as the sale deal was illegal since Son-4 doesn't have right on the property as the properties are owned by the grand children.

Comment

thanks a lot. As per your recommendation i deleted my post not to give sensitive information in net.

Please do not mistake me. I really thank your advice.. I am bit afraid and so what deleted the post. not to get into more trouble. hope you understand and thanks for stepping in advice.
              Last edited April 22 2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X