Sort by :
Filter by :
- How is subdivision of land possible without obtaining due approvals?
How can original map layout be changed by the seller while selling his land?
Consult some good lawyer if amount involved is huge....If amount of loss is just 1-2 lacs, forget it.....otherwise ur case will add on to the list of 3 crore cases pending in Indian courts awaiting justice!CommentQuote0Flag
- good example of greed & ......
Jab bech diya to bech diya. Bhagwaan ko jab dena hoga to aur bhi bahut kuch denge.
Please get the openion of some world fame lawyers --Free of charge.
Keep all the details handy with you. press the link below
1. First of all how much of land area you had
2. How much did you sell
3. What is the frontage and how did you sub-divide, alway when you sub-divide a plot the front part has to be divided giving way for all lands
4. Did you check the other partys EC or documents, (the boundries will say you exactly on the schulde page), if he do not give his document, Apply EC on his land and then apply a copy of document in the register office, The EC will reflect Plot NO, Name of the owner, all transations and mortages, Boundries, survey number, Document Number
5. Did you divide the plot with a surveyur, after sub-division the old map is useless, the surveyer should issue a new map and also make corrections on the FMB Map
6. After subdivision did you apply patta, did you pay tax, did you take EC
7. Did you check the FMB Map
8. If you have no way for your plot you can fight back that too by means of court only.
9. Be aware that the other party is not applying for a plan/land approval, if he has got the approval, he will go for a imeadiate loan and pledge the document on the bank, you will be put into heavy trouble