Hi Sir
My father was trying to sell a portion of his land to the party around 8 years ago. The land is located at national highway NH16. The NH16 is 100 ft wide. Land is just facing NH16 road. Location is karimnagar district of andhra pradesh.
At that time the municipal corporation of that place was not giving anyone permission to sell any land until their land maps shows the NH16 as 150 ft wide instead of 100 ft wide even though there is no govt approval of this.
There were rumours that the NH16 is being extended to 150 ft which is not yet happened.
In that situation, my father sold land considering NH16 as 150 ft wide and then sold the land from that 150 ft wide mark. The map showed 150 ft wide road when selling to the party.
But the buyer built the area not considering 150 ft wide but as 100 ft wide using the space we left considering as Road and shown as road in the sale documents. In this way they got all the Extra land. But now the municipal corporation is giving permission based on 100 ft wide.
Does it mean we lost the land and can't do anything? They should have left the space for road but using now.
Please help.
(one of the lawyer suggested that the extra land 50 ft in front of their property belongs to me and i can apply for fresh demarcation.). Some one said its my bad luck and I cant get it back.

lease help. Many thanks in advance
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How is subdivision of land possible without obtaining due approvals?

How can original map layout be changed by the seller while selling his land?

Consult some good lawyer if amount involved is huge....If amount of loss is just 1-2 lacs, forget it.....otherwise ur case will add on to the list of 3 crore cases pending in Indian courts awaiting justice!
    CommentQuote
  • good example of greed & ......

Jab bech diya to bech diya. Bhagwaan ko jab dena hoga to aur bhi bahut kuch denge.

Please get the openion of some world fame lawyers --Free of charge.
    Keep all the details handy with you. press the link below

https://www.google.com.sa/search?q=free+lawyer+advice+in+india&oq=free+lawyer+advice+in+&gs_l=serp.1.1.0l10.5361.6086.0.10093.4.3.0.1.1.0.229.627.0j1j2.3.0...0.0.0..1c.1.17.serp.UkANxnlVSrU
    CommentQuote
    1. First of all how much of land area you had
    2. How much did you sell
    3. What is the frontage and how did you sub-divide, alway when you sub-divide a plot the front part has to be divided giving way for all lands
    4. Did you check the other partys EC or documents, (the boundries will say you exactly on the schulde page), if he do not give his document, Apply EC on his land and then apply a copy of document in the register office, The EC will reflect Plot NO, Name of the owner, all transations and mortages, Boundries, survey number, Document Number
    5. Did you divide the plot with a surveyur, after sub-division the old map is useless, the surveyer should issue a new map and also make corrections on the FMB Map
    6. After subdivision did you apply patta, did you pay tax, did you take EC
    7. Did you check the FMB Map
    8. If you have no way for your plot you can fight back that too by means of court only.
    9. Be aware that the other party is not applying for a plan/land approval, if he has got the approval, he will go for a imeadiate loan and pledge the document on the bank, you will be put into heavy trouble
    CommentQuote