Last updated: August 8 2013
15 | Posts
1328 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the land after long time

HI,

My father bought a land 32 years ago and he came out of that place as he was transferred and after that he has not visited that place till now.But now when we are trying to find the land he bought we are not able to find it as the area name,street names have been changed and he also does not remember the place exactly.Is there any way to find the land.Can anyone Help Regarding this?

Re : Finding the land after long time

Go & meet the Revenue officials ( Tehsildar, Patwari, Kanugo ) . They would have all the previous & historical records .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes i went to tashildar and also tried to find with help of brokers who are familiar with area but they are also finding it difficult to locate the site.

Comment

Originally posted by dwarakk View Post
        Yes i went to tashildar and also tried to find with help of brokers who are familiar with area but they are also finding it difficult to locate the site.

Revenue officials r your best hope . These guys need a bit of persuasion & cajoling & some incentives . I hope u understand . Satisfy them & u would be able to get, what u r seeking .

Comment

Thanks for the reply sir.but is there any other way we can find with help of property documents .even in the property documents the exact location is not specified as it was village then now it has become city..
          Last edited August 3 2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwarakk View Post
            Thanks for the reply sir.but is there any other way we can find with help of property documents .even in the property documents the exact location is not specified as it was village then now it has become city..

If the original documents don't clearly specify the Land/specify the Khsara Numbers or any other means to demarcate land prevalent earlier, then i am afraid, u might be in trouble .

Comment

sir it says it is located East,West,North,South direction and the place is also mentioned.when buying at that time it was a small village now it has rapidly developed into big city.

Comment

I think that your land is buried into the history books
                best of luck finding the same.

Comment

If the original documents don't clearly specify the land location, then Revenue Officials seem to be your brightest & probably, the only hope .

If Revenue guys cannot help, i am afraid, u may have to forego this land .

Comment

No Problem
                    it is easy to find it out
                    1. first make a clear study about the document, land area, place, boundries, survey number old and new, plot no, street name,Layout map,document number.
                    2. Put a EC on that Survey number and confirm the suitation that the document is on your name.
                    3. Then Visit the VA office or the RI Office and compare with the FMB Book, Kidnap the surveyer and locate your land. By means of measuring with tapes on the given boundries
                    4 . Thats it make a mark and build a fence.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X