I have a registered property outside Bangalore and its a joint registration with my spouse. I intend to sell the property.

However, since my spouse is not in a position to travel, here are my queries:

a. Can I get a GPA from my wife to authorize me for sale of property?

b. As the property is located outside Bangalore (different state in Karnataka), what is the procedure to obtain the GPA without my wife having to travel?

Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.