dear friends i booked a suite in omaxe india trade centre after paying 10% but once i got the agreement form i had certain objections like
(1) there is no penalty clause for late delivery.. as they say u will continue to get assured return however they dont understund that i am missing out on capital appreciation.
(2) assured return is not mentioned in agreement nor they have mentioned penalty for default from there side
(3) when i filled the form there was no PLC mentioned but now they are asking for it
i want to know what is the course of action for me and can i cancel it and will they charge me penalty for cancellation
(4) one more thing i want to know is that i got booking from Prithvee and they gave me 5% credit note by writing on a paper and putting a stamp from there side and not on company letter head and now they are not receiving my call. what can i do?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear friends please help and give suggestions
    CommentQuote
  • Builder Buyer's Agreement

Dear Friends,
    I need your views to understand few points in my builder's buyer agreement in layman's term.It says
    1. Builder shall complete construction in 30 months from the date of signing
    of agreement by the buyer.This point is clear.
    2. or start of construction, which ever is later within an extended period
    of six months what does it actually means in a layman's term.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chan123
    Dear Friends,
    I need your views to understand few points in my builder's buyer agreement in layman's term.It says
    1. Builder shall complete construction in 30 months from the date of signing
    of agreement by the buyer.This point is clear.
    2. or start of construction, which ever is later within an extended period
    of six months what does it actually means in a layman's term.

Thanks

It simply states that time taken for construction shall be 3 years and 6 months either from date of agreement signed or the date of construction which ever is later.

If you signed agreement prior to commencement of construction you needbto add the time diff between signing and start of construction to the 3.5 years.

If you signed the agreement post the construction has started, you need to count 3.5 years from the signing date

Hope it clarifies
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chan123
    Dear Friends,
    Thanks

I have mailed you almost an hour back
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Brandoo,
    I have not received your mail.I will really appreciate your veiws regarding my post.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The move is expected to make agreements more equitable to buyers, a major change from the builder-centric pact so far.
    CommentQuote
  • the whole Real Estate Market is working on trust..
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for sharing....
    CommentQuote