Last updated: June 3 2016
2 | Posts
767 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facing of a Multistory Apartment

Hi

After reading a lot of posts and googling, still I am not very much sure that for a apartment in a Multistory building, the Facing of that apartment will be considered by its Main Door or by its Main Balcony?

Summary:

1) Vaastu engineer said it will be considered by its Main Door, as you go for work via your main door
    2) Some Articles says will be considered by its Main Balcony, as you will be viewing/facing the world from your Main Balcony, where as Main door is just inside the middle of the building to enter the flat.

Point to think: If my balcony is East facing, then I can see the sun rising and positive energy will enter my house. But if I go for a flat with Main door east facing which is completely covered by concrete structure, then how can I get the Vaastu benefit of East facing?

Any expert advice??

Thanks

Re : Facing of a Multistory Apartment

Originally posted by Abhishek7862 View Post
    1) Vaastu engineer said it will be considered by its Main Door, as you go for work via your main door
    Have these quacks started calling themselves Engineers now?

Comment

Re : Facing of a Multistory Apartment

I totally agree with you Abhishek. West door flat will get the benefits of fresh morning sun rays.

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X