I would like to know what is the basic difference between Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui and whether the principles of both these theories can be applied to one’s home and work place?
Read more
Reply
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vastu Shastra has its origin in India and Feng Shui originated in China.

    The basic concept of both these sciences is to conserve the cosmic or the vital life force within one’s home or workplace. When the fundamental principles of both these sciences are used together at one's home or workplace, the results could be remarkable as I have read.

    One of the differences, lets talk here in Feng Shui, is the southeast direction which is considered to be the wealth area, which is ruled by wood and nourished by the water element.
    Whereas, Vastu Shastra considers the southeast direction to be the fire area. When incorporating both the sciences one can have the cooking stove in the southeast of the kitchen facing east, according to Vastu Shastra rules.

    As per the experts, to increase the cash inflow, one can energise the southeast corner of the bedroom with fresh bamboo plants in the water along with some hard currency as per Feng Shui.
    CommentQuote
  • I can fit in.

    This is a great post and makes me think of where I can fit in. I do a little bit of everything mentioned here and I guess I have to find my competitive advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

    Good and interesting subject started now. Experts may contribute for our benefit/enrichment of knowledge on this subject. No mockery or bad words please.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    Good and interesting subject started now. Experts may contribute for our benefit/enrichment of knowledge on this subject. No mockery or bad words please.

    ks2071746


    tell me which should i follow?
    my horoscope predictions which says sukra dasha(suppose)

    and my home vaastu says 'bad for wealth'

    my palm says very good,

    my numerology says 'bad -change name'.

    natraj says good times ahead

    wiseman says heading for a doom

    has the vaastu of BSE changed for it to fall from 21000 to 8000

    take all with a pinch of salt and follow your gut :D:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

    One thing is sure. Both Vaasthu and Fenghsui have made the people predicting for others become richer rather than those who have been advised on these to follow.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friends,

    One thing is sure. Both Vaasthu and Fenghsui have made the people predicting for others become richer rather than those who have been advised on these to follow.

    ks2071746


    vaasthu, fenshui, and astrology thrive bcoz of one phenomenon,COINCIDENCE.

    you go to a so called wizards or prophets or godman to ensure that your baby should be a boy.
    the godman says "so be it"
    this would apply to many persons who would have approached for the same boon.
    the probability is 50% and the half who had a girl will simply vanish and the half who had a boy will in turn get many more fools to toe the line.
    and the story goes on .
    as somebody said there are so many azim premjis who have not been successfull entreprenuers but they vanish and nobody talks about them we talk only about azims.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abk
    vaasthu, fenshui, and astrology thrive bcoz of one phenomenon,COINCIDENCE.

    you go to a so called wizards or prophets or godman to ensure that your baby should be a boy.
    the godman says "so be it"
    this would apply to many persons who would have approached for the same boon.
    the probability is 50% and the half who had a girl will simply vanish and the half who had a boy will in turn get many more fools to toe the line.
    and the story goes on .
    as somebody said there are so many azim premjis who have not been successfull entreprenuers but they vanish and nobody talks about them we talk only about azims.


    if it was vaasthu that can improve your wealth who needs MBAs from IIM
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to help u

    Hi
    I am Kedar Sunil Varma from Nasik,India.

    Vastushastra and FengShui both reach at are same destination but both having his own different way.

    And vastushastra is basically from India
    and fengShui from basically from China.


    You can use any method you can get same issue at the end

    But for i like to refer u do anything to you home using vastushastra
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu shastra and Feng Shui both are the interrelated with astrology. Feng Shui is from china and Vastu Shastra from India but both are the related with the astrology.
    CommentQuote