Vaastu - the integral part of real estate

Vaastu Shastra is an ancient mystical science which has all the rational values to be implemented in the modern era. And therefore has become an integral part of Indian real estate.

The science consisting ethics of planning and architecture, implements construction of buildings to ensure a harmonious balance between man and nature. It contributes in creating a pleasant setting or a place to live and work in the most scientific way.

The word ‘Vaastu ’originating from Vastu represents physical environment or anything existing such as house, shelter, etc. and ‘Shastra’ represents the systems - knowledge, text or principles. Considered as one of the traditional Hindu standard of town planning and architecture Vaastu Shastra can also be called the science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature and balance them with the man and the material.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vaastu Shastra is an ancient mystical science ......

Vaastu Shastra is an ancient mystical science.......

I 'm really amused by the content you have provided for Vaastu. And especially by

Vaastu Shastra is an ancient mystical science.....

It would be interesting to know more about its origin.
    CommentQuote
  • Vaastu exists in the Vedas...

Vaastu exists in the Vedas...

This is a piece of information I'd like to share with you regarding the origin of Vaastu which has of now become a trend in all real estate developments.

Vaastu Shastra is a part of Vedas and is believed to have originated four to five thousand years ago. Excerpted from the Stapatya Veda, a part of the Atharva Veda; the principles of Vaastu Shastra set during those days were based purely on the effect of sunrays on a structure during different times of the day.

Considered a purely technical subject, Vaastu Shastra was restricted only to the architects and their kin who were authorized to make observations and corrections made were after comprehensive screening of the situation.

Ancient scriptures on Vaastu Shastra define Vaastu on the basis of two forces - positive and negative which are on constant interaction with each other on the surface of the land.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe in Vastu. Sleeping in favorable directions, following the colours. Working for me!!
    CommentQuote