1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    USSSSSH,[ATTACH]1679[/ATTACH]
    At last i have attached PDF file.
    Plz give ur valuable suggestions, which I appreciate always....
    savvy_v
    First, the house deflection in exact angle is not known. I am still awaiting your answer on this. Now based on the image in pdf, it is very clear that there is a cut + toilet in NE section of the flat, which is bad.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      First, the house deflection in exact angle is not known. I am still awaiting your answer on this. Now based on the image in pdf, it is very clear that there is a cut + toilet in NE section of the flat, which is bad.
      Dear RA
      1] There is no Toilet on NE direction.
      Well I asked AMANORA combining 2 flats is possible.

regards,
      Savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        Dear RA
        1] There is no Toilet on NE direction.
        Well I asked AMANORA combining 2 flats is possible.

regards,
        Savvy_v
        I took directions by seeing the layout in total. Can you mention the precise directions in the floor plan?? Better if you can have it in image file rather than pdf.

Comment

SUGGESTION

Originally posted by arondel
          Here are the best Vastu Shastra tips

The wind should come from south-west in the bed room
          The main door should be in north and east side
          Keep god or goddess pictures at the entrance of the door
          Cheque the gate of the lift is not in front of the main gate of the house
          The seat in the latrine should be NORTH-SOUTH
          In a place of worship in the house it is necessary to have open atmosphere
          HI i have to finalize my flat in one project where i have booked i need to finalize between 1,4 & 7 looking at the group discussions i feel no.7 and 1 is best. Please suggest for the best as per vastu.

Comment

SUGGESTION

Originally posted by arondel
            Here are the best Vastu Shastra tips

The wind should come from south-west in the bed room
            The main door should be in north and east side
            Keep god or goddess pictures at the entrance of the door
            Cheque the gate of the lift is not in front of the main gate of the house
            The seat in the latrine should be NORTH-SOUTH
            In a place of worship in the house it is necessary to have open atmosphere
            HI i have to finalize my flat in one project where i have booked i need to finalize between 1,4 & 7 looking at the group discussions i feel no.7 and 1 is the best. Please suggest for the best as per vastu.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
              HI i have to finalize my flat in one project where i have booked i need to finalize between 1,4 & 7 looking at the group discussions i feel no.7 and 1 is the best. Please suggest for the best as per vastu.
              Go with no. 7. It is the best of all. Issue with 1 is the toilet is in east & kitchen in west. In 7, toilet in west & kitchen in east which is good. Entrance, living & m.bed remain the same.

So, go for 7, it is the best of the lot .

Comment

ur views plz

Hi RA,

May i request you to give your inputs on the attached floor plan.

Regards,
                monta
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Punit22
                  Hi Real,

Greetings!!! INDIA has won world cup...chears
                  Yep, cheers man .

Am unable to sale my flat as per desired value (as per current market rate) as my flat is residential and located on 1st floor, neighbour flat is vaccant as he is a investor & opposit flat is leased for commercial purpose (unauthorised commercial activity), residential client will not preffer as opp is commercial & commercial will not preffer as mine is for residential use - society is not been formed as yet
                  I have always seen that those spaces (residential or commercial) which are not according to Vastu norms are hard to sell. Even see the case of builders, comparatively the worst building/flats are hard to sell.

Now, if you show that you are indeed in distress, the buyer will try to pump you more. So make sure never to act in distress manner.

As far as rates is concerned, first find new house which is good according to Vastu norms. If the new house fits the bill even if you sell the current flat at lesser rates, better sell it out & buy new one without over-leveraging.

I know a person who after lot of consultations, sold his house atleast 15% less than market rate as he got another option which he could buy by adding not big amount from his pocket. He sold his old house at less price, bought new one & is now happy coz the benefits which he has reaped due to this is far, far more than that 15%.

please advise can i also lease this for commercial purpose
                  Avoid giving this on lease coz it will still continue to be in your name. What I want is complete removal of your name from your current house.

OR STILL RECOMMEND FOR DISTRESS SALE
                  Have you shifted elsewhere on rent? If not, first shift on rent to a better house, you will immediately feel the positive difference. Then search for a buyer & simultaneously search for a new house according to Vastushastra norms.

If you find some good house & can buy it even if you sell current house at less rates, it is still worth it & shift to new house.

* PS- Renting here will take care of :-

1.) The bad effects of current house will be drastically reduced (completely eliminated once you sell it),

2.) Won't give distress sale feel to it,

3.) Gives you time to sell this house + search for new one,

4.) If someone in the family has attachment with this house, it will vanish.

Hope this helps, if not, feel free to ask your query here.

Comment

Originally posted by monta_k View Post
                    Hi RA,

May i request you to give your inputs on the attached floor plan.

Regards,
                    monta
                    From the floor plan, it seems the house is a bit tilted & not exactly in the cardinal directions. Ofcourse, there have been cases where the flats were in proper directions but floor plan shown was wrong.

First of all, I would like to know whether the flat is exactly in cardinal directions, if not, what is the deviation angle? Based on this, I will be able to answer precisely.

Comment

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

thanks

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Go with no. 7. It is the best of all. Issue with 1 is the toilet is in east & kitchen in west. In 7, toilet in west & kitchen in east which is good. Entrance, living & m.bed remain the same.

So, go for 7, it is the best of the lot .

Thanks a million for the advice, was just worried about the fact that the brahmasthan (centre of 9 parts) is having part of the toilet/wc & kitchen. Is it ok because in all the options the same issue is there.

Thanks once again for your valuable input.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X