Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by caabhi786
    Hello Friends !!

I have choosed one 3 BHK Flat and need some suggestion on vaastu, whether should i go fo it or not ?

Thanks in advance guys !!!

Regards
    Abhishek

Answering quickly since its simple :-

Don't buy this flat as it is in sub-direction & from floor plan it looks that angle of deviation is >30 degrees.

This cause Vaastu dosha called Vidisha & hence best to avoid it since the electromagnetic as well as gravitational energy is disturbed in such structure leading to poor health & allied issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

I have been following the posts and your responses for a number of days and appreciate all the good work being done here. Couldn't resist for too long and hence created an ID today to seek advise from you. Have tried to make a rough sketch of the layout of the home I have been residing for last 7 years. I feel there are times when unnecessary hurdles come up which makes me believe I need advice around Vastu and hence looking forward to your help. Have attached the rough sketch of the floor plans for your review. Also what I understood from the posts, the overhead tank position is also of relevance. The overhead tank is located above the 2nd floor room and towards the north east corner (above the stairs). From whatever I have been able to gather and understand that there are 2-3 major points that might need to be addressed (pardon my ignorance, if any) -
    * Kitchen is right in front of the entry gate, it might need to be corrected?
    * There is a bathroom + toilet on the first floor in the north-east direction. We aren't using it currently but I believe this is also a vastu -dosh?

Please share your recommendations and suggestions..

Thanks for all your help..

Regards,
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • house modification

thanks RA.
    > will ensure bed is not exactly below water tank. tank will be built on bedroom-bath wall, so bed below.
    > yes, you read it right - its 1st floor room and not 2nd. my parents want to live only on ground floor. I will then make the room on top as veranda cum store for light weight items. Ok?
    > In NE, there was nothing, now I am constructing children studyroom and then in front a porch for doing havan/pooja (this will be exact NE corner). completing this corner will make my house a square or rectangle.
    > brahmstaan is in the lobby cum living, nothing is built nor any furniture kept in that portion.
    > also someone told me to install iron wire from new water-tank top to SE corner pole to NW corner pole and back to water tank to form a triangle. SW to be higher than SE and SE pole to be higher than NE by 1 feet each. whats your input.
    > staircase is in NW corner (StoN & then turn WtoE). stair count is 17. I do not have an option to change/break this or make new one.
    > Can bathroom mirror be on south side wall of bathroom.
    > in my bedroom major sunlight comes from window in West side wall and lesser light from North ventilator.
    regards.

Originally Posted by realacres
    All of your bedrooms are good, no issues.

The over-head water tank needs to be in SW but ensure that the bed below is not exactly below the water tank. You need to shift the same from NW to SW.

Excellent, go ahead.

If I am correct, this should be 1st floor & not second floor. Please confirm.
    Also, why aren't your parents ready to shift on 1st floor ?

Never ever make SW as guest room or children room. The one who stays in SW dominates the house & hence the head of the family should stay here.

Actually, there is no other option as issue is not just weight but even the height should be highest in SW of the building. Hence, a room here + overhead water tank will be very good.

Apart from this, other things also matter :-

> What is there in NE & Brahmasthan ?
    > Current staircase. It should be in SW, South or atleast West.

Shrivio,It's correct that water should be in NE but only incase of under-ground tank or borewell. Overhead water tank should be in SW.Will reply to queries of other members shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA, it has been more than six months since i was last in touch with you, even though i have been regularly reading your posts. In fact, it is quite difficult to find a Vaastu compliant apartment nowadays.

I have recently come across an apartment which looks to meet certain key criteria mentioned by you regularly, No Sub direction, NE-Brahmsthan-SW clear..

Kindly check the attached layout and suggest which apartment is better, Left or Right. Entrance is facing North in both cases.

Look forward to your informed inputs.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=60040
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members

One stop solution for all your Vaastu related problem like Health, Wealth, Career, Education and Relationship or Marriage. More than 5 lakhs people have been benefited from us.

Do you face any problem ? Then only one step ...

Contact
    Ravishankar
    Saral Vaastu
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA and other senior members,

Please see attached floor plan of the flat I am looking forward to buy, but I would like to know whether is this flat good as per Vastu.

I request to please comment asap as the launch is tomorrow and I must know before that.

Thanks
    Anuj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA and other senior members,

I need your opinion on one of the resale flats that I am planning to buy. Will this be a good vastu house? If there are any Vastu defects, can they be taken care off or should I look for a different property? Your opinions will definitely be helpful for me to finalize this property. Hoping to get a reply. I have attached the floor map of the flat. Please review it and let me know your opinion.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi RA and other senior members,

Please see attached floor plan of the flat I am looking forward to buy, but I would like to know whether is this flat good as per Vastu.

I request to please comment asap as the launch is tomorrow and I must know before that.

Thanks
    Anuj

Hello Guys,

Would you mind reply to my query?

Cheers
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703

Thanks
    Anuj

First of all, the flat is in sub-direction, which means it gets automatically strike off.
    And even if this flat had not been in sub-direction, there is kitchen in NE, which is very bad.
    With these 2 issues grave enough, you should avoid buying this flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ikaushik1

I need your opinion on one of the resale flats that I am planning to buy. Will this be a good vastu house? If there are any Vastu defects, can they be taken care off or should I look for a different property? Your opinions will definitely be helpful for me to finalize this property. Hoping to get a reply. I have attached the floor map of the flat. Please review it and let me know your opinion.

First of all, both the bedrooms are in wrong place, one in North-NE & other in SE. This means for you, neither of bedroom is usable.
    The major issue in this is the presence of bath/toi in NE-East, which is very bad.
    Entrance door, which is North facing falls in NW quadrant, which is not recommended either.
    Overall, it is not good flat as per Vaastu & better to scout for some better option.
    All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Doubt regarding NW direction

Originally Posted by realacres
    Entrance door, which is North facing falls in NW quadrant, which is not recommended either.

RA, asking this for my knowledge.
    I think, NW is a good place for guests to seat. So maybe one can have Hall in NW. If there is a bedroom it should be allocated to girl/daughter in the house.
    is my understanding correct ?

and if Hall can be in NW, entrance will certainly fall in NW quadrant in current flat system.

Why is it not recommended ? and is there any remedy for this ?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

Please share your views on my queries raise on 14th Jan..

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    First of all, the flat is in sub-direction, which means it gets automatically strike off.
    And even if this flat had not been in sub-direction, there is kitchen in NE, which is very bad.
    With these 2 issues grave enough, you should avoid buying this flat.

Thanks RA.
    CommentQuote
  • RA, will appreciate your inputs on my post. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punmum
    RA, asking this for my knowledge.
    I think, NW is a good place for guests to seat. So maybe one can have Hall in NW. If there is a bedroom it should be allocated to girl/daughter in the house.
    is my understanding correct ?

Correct.

and if Hall can be in NW, entrance will certainly fall in NW quadrant in current flat system.

Yes, but in this case, the entrance has to be West facing on 4th house from NW corner & not North facing.

Why is it not recommended ? and is there any remedy for this ?
    Thanks.

It is not recommended since North facing in NW quadrant leads mostly to loss in opportunities as well as wastage of money.
    Remedy is there but it can't negate the impact what is there naturally & hence better to avoid such entrances itself.

To reduce impact, the color of door has to be pure white in color, a white toran on entrance of door is recommended. A copper swastika of 4x4 inches placed from outside above the door frame is good.
    CommentQuote