Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Realacers - Need your Expertise regarding the Vastu of my Flat-B-303

Hi Realacers,

I have read your expert comments that you have shared on this forum you are really doing a wonderful Job Keep It Up!

Even I have purchased a flat in Vijjcon Cellandine at Chandkhed - Marunji. It will be really helpful if you can share your Expertise regarding the Vastu of my Flat. Please see below the Site Photo & Flat Layour marked in Red

Please let me know if you need more details!

Heve a Blessed New Year 2014!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      The first thing is that this flat is in sub-direction leading to Vastudosha of Vidisha as mentioned before. It is therefore best to avoid it in anycase. Add to it the fact, that there is toilet in North direction, which is extremely bad for finances. So in anycase, better to avoid this flat & scout for better.

all,

Finding a good house is like getting a good wife. Hard to find but once she comes your way, life becomes beautiful. Some are searching for house , some for wife.

I know it is hard to find Vaastu positive house but remember that 2/3rd or 66% of your life is governed by the house in which you live & I have suffered a lot by staying in bad house & would not like the same things happening to anyone here. But once you get good house, you will see lot of positive things happening in your life, many which you never imagined about. And yes, do ensure you do good karmas, this will surely help in long way going ahead.

Wish you all the best friends, do good karma & have faith in god, you will find your dream home.
      Cheers.
      Hi Real Acres, if we can remove the toilet seat from the wash room in north direction and block it permantely, will it helpful in removing the negative effects of financial losses. Or should we dismantle this Toilet completely and make some other use of this area. Will appreciate your inputs on same.

I have also attached a new layout for your comments. In this layout, i understand the postion of Master Bed Room and Kids BR should be interchanged. Besides that, pl give your comments on same. Thanking you in advance.
      Attached Files
      Last edited January 5 2014, 05:59 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Hi Real Acres,Please guide me for the below layout as per Vastu Shastra...I have booked this apartment and need your expertise on Vastu .please help and provide your tips on improvement.
        Attached Files

Comment

If you go through some replies you will get to know that it is not good as pet vastu. 1- kitchen and bathroom sharing wall.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for delays. Was stuck with some work.
            Will reply to all queries shortly.
            Thanks for bearing with me.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Mera vala jaroor bata dena, i have shared whole units in a building, you have to tell ehich one is good

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                RA, correct me if i am wrong, To my understanding, the primary layout of the flat should be such that North- South and East - West should lie in the centre of the length and breadth layout of the flat. A couple of degrees plus minus is acceptable.
                Correct. The flat should be aligned with main directions.

In this layout, the toilets can be converted/ dismantled to make bigger rooms..., however, i understand there is no remedy for Vidisha Dosh.
                There is no remedy for Vidisha dosha, which is true. But when you say about toilets, this holds true in case you are staying in your own house built on land & not flat. Issue is even when you demolish the toilets, they will continue to exist in flats below/above your flat. The bad energy & the effluents from other flats will flow in your sphere of influence which is bad.
                Ofcourse, removing bath/toi from positive areas is good & will help a lot but surely won't nullify the impact due to other flats.

The solution of demolition works well in case of row house, bungalow, villas etc. but not flats.

Comment

Originally posted by peeyush005 View Post
                  I am marking red and green, but please evaluate all 12 unit as per vastu.
                  As last time i have choosen red one but it was not good as per vastu.
                  this time it is green one. but you pls evaluate all.
                  The flat market by Green has kitchen in NE;
                  Flat market by red has major cut in NE, entrance door is North facing in NW & seems there is deviation of angle also.

Due to the issues above, especially related to NE, it is best to avoid both the mentioned flats.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    The flat market by Green has kitchen in NE;
                    Flat market by red has major cut in NE, entrance door is North facing in NW & seems there is deviation of angle also.

Due to the issues above, especially related to NE, it is best to avoid both the mentioned flats.
                    ok. as those are of no use for me.
                    i am marking below units in black and blue. please give quick comments on those.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA, I believe you have not managed to check the new layout attached in my post. Request you to check same and comment .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X