Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by ramsubra View Post
    Dear RealAcres,

Thanks for your expert guidance on my queries.

Regards
    Dear ramsubra,
    You are welcome & if you do have any further queries, do write in.
    All the best.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
      - Plot aligned to north south line (that is, the longer edge aligned to north south, chandravedhi) is preferable.
      - Plot should not have road coming on to it right in front. (for example, at T junction).
      - More roads around plot, better it is.
      - Prefer road in north-east quadrant. Location of road takes precedence over number of roads around plot. That is, if plot has one road towards north or east, it is better than two roads at south and west.
      - Slope should be from SW to NE. That is, SW is higher, and NE is lower.
      - If possible, have two entrances in North east quadrant.
      +1. Fantastic man. You picked it up absolutely rightly.
      You get 10/10.

If plot faces south, is it okay to make a drive way along the plot edge within my plot area, and have main entry of house construction at NE?
      Secondly, Will similar workarounds work in case plot main entry is west?
      In case of South entry, you need to divide the south side in 9 equal parts & create door on 4th house from SE i.e. from SE to SW.
      This is the one & only location possible in South facing properties, be it plot or house.
      Having said this, better you go with North or East facing properties.

In case of south facing plot, the iron gate will be facing south, but house entry will be in NE corner facing N or E. I hope I am able to give a clear picture of what I intend to do.
      The image is attached.
      Green strips are main gate and house door. Blue is Water tank at NE. Brown is Driveway.
      South facing entry should be as mentioned above.
      Having house entrance in NE facing N or E is absolutely fine.
      But ensure that the house is in SW part of the plot, which means that in this case, after you enter compound, you will first see the building & after that open space/ garden.
      The water tank mentioned in NE is very correct but this has to be only under-ground water tank in square or rectangular shape.

Is suryavedhi plot to be totally avoided? Absolutely No? I have another image of east facing plot attached (I simply rotated the previous image). This is suryavedhi. The iron gate will face east, and main entry at east or north.
      The water tank will come towards north east along the driveway (it is at NW in second diagram).
      Ideally yes, suryavedhi plot needs to be avoided. No second thoughts on this.
      Also, in the 2nd plot, the under-ground water tank is in NW, which is bad. In NW only septic tank needs to be present in circular shape. Having under-ground water tank in NW leads to loss of opportunities & may even lead to extra marital affairs.

I will search again. I will come back to you with more specific queries if any. I am searching for plots too along side flats in Pune. I have not found anything worthwhile yet, I will use the answers here to filter out the choices.
      Sure man, if you have any query, do post it here. You will get reply for that too.
      All the best for your house hunt.
      Last edited January 11 2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bharatjadhav View Post
        Hi Realacers,

I have read your expert comments that you have shared on this forum you are really doing a wonderful Job Keep It Up!

Even I have purchased a flat in Vijjcon Cellandine at Chandkhed - Marunji. It will be really helpful if you can share your Expertise regarding the Vastu of my Flat. Please see below the Site Photo & Flat Layour marked in Red

Please let me know if you need more details!

Heve a Blessed New Year 2014!!
        Thank you for the greetings & I wish you the same.

Incase of your flat, most of the aspects are good in the mentioned flat.
        Having said this, there is cut in SW & NW. It will be recommended to look for even floors here so that you get terrace in NW & SW (correct me if I am wrong) & flat remains free from cuts, especially the SW cut.

Though having terrace/balcony in SW is not recommended, we can make it heavy by having plants here & use of color therapy. This is anytime better than cut.

The only major issue I see for all flats ending with 03 is bath/toi in SE which is attached to M.bed. Is it possible for you to avoid use of this bath altogether ? If yes, remove the bathroom altogether & use it for other purpose.

Please reply for this based on which we can proceed further.

Comment

Originally posted by Debabratak View Post
          Hi Real Acres,Please guide me for the below layout as per Vastu Shastra...I have booked this apartment and need your expertise on Vastu .please help and provide your tips on improvement.
          The kitchen in NW is not recommended. Add to it the entrance door in exact NW, which means one's life goes up & down like pendulum. No proper stability can be seen.
          And as peeyush005 rightly said, having common wall between toilet & kitchen is very bad.
          Apart from this, the M.bed is in SE, which is not good for matrimonial relations & best avoided.

The only good thing in this flat is location of living room,toilets &verandah.

Overall, I would say this is not very bad flat as NE-Brahmasthan-SW is good & free from defects but surely this is not the one which can be called as 'Recommended' to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
            Hi RA, I believe you have not managed to check the new layout attached in my post. Request you to check same and comment .
            Apart from the reply I gave earlier, also note that there is toilet in NE, which is fatal & in this case, don't buy even if it's given for free.
            Avoid it at all costs.
            Last edited January 11 2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peeyush005 View Post
              ok. as those are of no use for me.
              i am marking below units in black and blue. please give quick comments on those.
              Sorry to say, but all the flats are bad as per Vaastushastra.
              It is best to drop buying any flat anywhere in this building.
              Apart from this, the shape of the building is also very bad w.r.t cosmic energy flow.

Comment

Hi Realacre,
                Thanks a lot for your valuable advise. As you can see there is another master bedroom in south west which I am planning to use as master bedroom. The only bad thing left will be kitchen in north west and the common wall of toilet with it. As you know it's very hard to get everything right in multi story apartments this one I got as per my luck. Also as per the project site the main road is on the north of the site. Please advise your views after the above changes and if anything can be done on the northwest kitchen which is the major concern now.

Comment

And yes also what can be done for the north west entrance?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Sorry to say, but all the flats are bad as per Vaastushastra.
                    It is best to drop buying any flat anywhere in this building.
                    Apart from this, the shape of the building is also very bad w.r.t cosmic energy flow.
                    Thanks. Now i will not waste my time on this society. I already taken one in this area in different society. But after reading posts on this thread i dropped the idea of shifting there. Will keep searching unit which sud be good as per vastu and i will keep taking your help. Thanks a ton realacre

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Thank you for the greetings & I wish you the same.

Incase of your flat, most of the aspects are good in the mentioned flat.
                      Having said this, there is cut in SW & NW. It will be recommended to look for even floors here so that you get terrace in NW & SW (correct me if I am wrong) & flat remains free from cuts, especially the SW cut.

Though having terrace/balcony in SW is not recommended, we can make it heavy by having plants here & use of color therapy. This is anytime better than cut.

The only major issue I see for all flats ending with 03 is bath/toi in SE which is attached to M.bed. Is it possible for you to avoid use of this bath altogether ? If yes, remove the bathroom altogether & use it for other purpose.

Please reply for this based on which we can proceed further.
                      Hi RA,

First of all sorry for delay from my end.

Thank you for your responce, Since all the other flats are booked I have no option to change this flat. Yes as you suggested I can avoid using the M.Bed - toilet/bath but wont be able to remove the bath/toi from M.bed.

RA request you to please Guide me with your expertise what options do I have as I cant make any changes in this plan. Please let me know if you need anymore info from my side.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X