Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ameetwalia
    Dear RA,
    Hope everything is fine at your end
    I, had one doubt in mind
    Pls. help me clear the same
    My father had bought a flat in 2012
    We never resided in this flat but have given the same on rent
    It’s a south facing flat
    As you mentioned in earlier posts that even if you don’t reside in the flat still the owner face effects of the same
    Image attached for your kind reference
    Pls. let me know how is the flat as per vaastu and also remedies
    We don’t intend to shift in the flat and will be either vacant or on rent
    Thanks
    Regards
    Ameet

*Dear Kindly ignore the earlier Image as there is deviation of 38 degree in true North....resending the image with exact North Marked with arrow for your kind reference

Also sending Image of compass taken from inside of the flat
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

Its very difficult to find vastu compliant house nowadays.I am searching it from last six months but still not found who is fully vastu compliant.Somehow,I have short-listed two floor plans but still not confident that should I go for it or not,Pl advise
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry,

I have missed the direction in second flat.The Kitchen in second flat is in east direction

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • nkm2793, Hmm.. I think both of them are not fully vasthu compliant, would have been good if the plan is rectangular. However, if the choice is only these two apartments, east facing one seems better and interchange the positions of stove and sink. Would let RA provide more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu Suggestions need

Dear All

Please suggest Vastu

regards
    Hari
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear please let me know the vaastu compliance of my new flat. Just under construction and they said full flats are vaastu compliance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA, in the time my quest for Vasstu compliant residence continues, i wanted your valuable inputs and remedies for the current flat where i'm residing on rent. I understand it has some flaws like vidisha dosh, toilet in North etc. If possible, i wud like to understand any remedy which can lower the negativities in the house till i can move out of this place. Layout attached. Thanks.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vastu Experts ,Please provide me your input for the attached floor plan . North direction is mentioned in the plan but a bit deviated about 15 degree. We are considering flat number 201.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    Dear RA, thank you very much.

? these stairs go from ground to first. the other set of stairs that go from 1st to 2nd floor (these are in North of house) - should I do them also white/silver all around. (2nd floor is only roof, no rooms)

warm regards.

Whenever stairs falls in this direction, it needs to be in white colour, irrespective of whether there is room above or not. Apart from this, place a 'Black Tourmaline' stone near the stairs on ground floor. Note that it shouldn't be kept directly on floor. Keep it in some bowl or plate & if placed directly, then you can put it on some shelf at the stairs, if present.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Hi RA,

Thanks for your reply, Sir have a look at the attached layout. toi is in NW (more towards North side), is toi too bad too?

Master bed is in SW, which i thinnk is good....

I tried bloody so hard to find a place to live (rent or buy) which is good as per vastu, but I am not finding any, thats why I am ok to have a second bed as Master bed and change the kitchen layout. If u still think it is still not a good, I will not buy it.

Cheers
    Anuj

Hi Anuj,

If you divide the house in 9 equal parts, you will see that Toi is in North + several cuts all across since this house is in sub-direction.
    The m.bed does fall in SW side, but it is again in sub-direction, which gives problem of 'Vidisha'.

The placements here simply aren't enough because the entire house is in sub-direction & there is no remedy to negate the ill-effects of 'Vidisha Dosha'.

Hence, it is better not to buy this flat, with or without modifications.
    Scout for better.
    All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    Dear RA,

Could you please look at the attached picture of a flat and give your opinion on the two possible locations of the pooja cabinet placement (A and B). In both cases, the worshipper would be facing East while performing pooja. Pooja cabinet is denoted by Aum symbol.

If both A and B are not acceptable, could you please suggest an alternative.

thanks

First of all, thanks for thinking about pooja room. Appreciate it. :)
    The floor plan too, is very good as per Vaastushastra.

Ideal location for pooja ghar is in NE, which is position A.

Please do the following :-

> Place the pooja ghar on floor, around 1 feet above the floor by using wooden platform,

> Create a small partition, be it wood, glass or both between this pooja ghar & living room.

Any guest or anyone outside your family should not have direct access to pooja room, nor shall it be visible publicly.

** PS :- The partition need not be full floor to ceiling one but height should be such that it should not be visible.
    CommentQuote
    Dear RA,
    Hope everything is fine at your end
    I, had one doubt in mind
    Pls. help me clear the same
    My father had bought a flat in 2012
    We never resided in this flat but have given the same on rent
    It’s a south facing flat
    As you mentioned in earlier posts that even if you don’t reside in the flat still the owner face effects of the same
    Image attached for your kind reference
    Pls. let me know how is the flat as per vaastu and also remedies
    We don’t intend to shift in the flat and will be either vacant or on rent
    Thanks
    Regards
    Ameet

Hello Ameet,

Good to see you back. :)
    In the floor plan given by you, the most critical directions have major issues :-

> NE is cut, which means this is a headless body > Very high risk,
    > Entrance is South facing, in SW which is the worst direction for any type of entrance.

Remedies (though not enough to negate the impact) :-

> Place 'Tusli' plant in North balcony but if it's enclosed, then this is of no use. So place a full size mirror on East wall in NE corner of M.bed (need to hide it with curtain at night if someone sleeps on bed here) or place full size mirror on North wall in NE corner of bedroom in East.

> A copper swastika of 4x4 inches be placed above entrance door (above the frame on wall) from outside.

> A big poster of mountain (without water) on South wall of living room,

> Rudraksha mala each in living room as well as m.bed.

Having said this, ideal thing would be to do the mentioned remedies & then put the flat for sale. Since, this is for investment purpose only, if you are making money, exit. This will be best possible option.

The remedies above will not only help you sale flat faster but will be useful for even the person who purchases it, as long as s/he maintains it in the house.

To conclude, ideal solution is to sell it off. The impact on your father (good or bad) continues as long as its in your father's name. It's easier for you to sell since its not your primary residence either.
    Cheers. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guyinnoida
    Dear RA,

Further to your advice, have been looking for options. Please look at the attached layout and let me know your views..

Thanks for your help,

Location of entrance is indeed good but most critical part :- NE has major cut.
    As mentioned in above post, this is like a headless body & hence it is not recommended.
    Apart from this, half the kitchen fall in brahmasthan. Other issues like bath/toi in SE, servant room in NE also don't make things look good.

Flat also happens to be Suryavedhi (length from East to West is more) which is not good. Ideally, one should look at Chandravedhi flat (length from North to South is more, which means max surface is on East & West). Having said that, this is not very critical compared to NE - Brahmasthan - SW directions.

To conclude, due to cut in NE & half area of kitchen in brahmasthan, & other issues mentioned above, it is better not to buy this flat.
    Scout for better, all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santdas54
    Dear RA,
    Pl tell me what is the second option for cooking platform in a kitchen?
    Regds,
    Santdas54

It is West facing, first being East facing for kitchen platform.
    Having said this, it is also important to see the placement of the kitchen.
    Eg. If kitchen is located in NE of house, then no matter whether you cook East or West facing, it will be harmful since location of kitchen itself is wrong.
    However, if kitchen is in positive or neutral direction, second option for platform is West.
    CommentQuote
    *Dear Kindly ignore the earlier Image as there is deviation of 38 degree in true North....resending the image with exact North Marked with arrow for your kind reference

Also sending Image of compass taken from inside of the flat

38 degrees in the angle of deviation. This flat has 'Vidisha' dosha.

Solution :- Sell it off ASAP.

* PS:- Please don't do any remedies mentioned in my earlier post except for Swastika on entrance door & rudraksha malas in the room as this 38 degrees wasn't mentioned.
    CommentQuote