Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by gswami View Post
    Hi RA and Friends,
    I am planning to construct house on my plot.
    It is a corner Plot with Road on the East and North side of the plot .
    The Borewell is present on the South east part of the plot .

Can you please suggest remedies/ alteration to overcome the ill effects of Bore in the south east as we would like to use the existing borewell . would n't want to drill another bore .

All Your inputs and suggestions will be of great help.

thanks
    saigeetha
    Having road on North & East is very auspicious but borewell in SE is disastrous.
    Having borewell or underground water tank leads to health problems especially amongst women in the house. It also leads to severe delays in case of marriages, career etc.
    Overall health of residents in such house remains always weak & they keep complaining about health problems on regular basis.

There is no good solution for this problem. You have to fill it up, & make a new one in NE.
    Not doing this will lead to delay in construction of house to start with.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Vats View Post
      Dear RA,

Could you pls give an expert adv basis my flat layout. Apart from the Entrance, I find whole lot of positive aspects to this flat. Your comments pls....
      The corners of the flat are ill-affected & more importantly, the flat is in sub-direction which leads to dosha called Vidisha. This doesn't have any remedy & it is better to avoid this flat.

Comment

Originally posted by nimishasarma View Post
        Hi RA,

Please suggest which one should I opt for out of the two - I am planning to buy a flat purely for end use of my family (any of the tower T4 TO T12)[ATTAC[ATTACH]44469[/ATTACH]

...so I will be really gratefull if you kindly advise me...

Best Regards,
        Nimisha
        In first case, entrance is west facing in SW & toilet in North & major cut in SW. Other is major cut in NE. This flat is ruled out.

For second one, there are 2 toilets in North, entrance is South facing & kitchen in S-SW.
        This flat is also ruled out.

To sum up, avoid buying either of the flat. They are not even 50% Vastu positive.

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
          Dear Realacres,

Thank you. Vastu is science. We had no idea of vastu when we bought the flat in which we are presently staying. We have been facing issues since then (the house has southwest entrance, kitchen in southwest adjacent to entrance, toilets in north-one in almost brahmastan, bed rooms in north-east and east respectively). The flat itself is in sub-direction North West-South East axis). Now, I realise the importance of staying in vastu compliant house and try to leave our present house as soon as possible. I would strictly follow your advice in r/o of our new flat. Thank you once again for spreading ancient wisdom.

Regards,

CVS9903
          Dear CVS9903,

It is good to see you have realised the power of Vaastushastra.
          Problem is people understand issue of Vaastu only when they get badly affected by it & by then its quite late. Same is the case with me, was severely affected by bad Vaastu & lot of years were wasted.

Its good to see you plan to shift out of your current house & yes, don't wait to buy new one, shift out ASAP on rent & then sell current house & buy new one which is Vaastu +ve. The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. And yes, do share Vaastu info with as many people you know, it will be helpful to our entire society in general.

All the best.
          Cheers.

All,

Sorry for delayed response. I had gone out of state & therefore couldn't reply.
          Last edited February 16 2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply...and plz suggest me with this last option & layout

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            In first case, entrance is west facing in SW & toilet in North & major cut in SW. Other is major cut in NE. This flat is ruled out.

For second one, there are 2 toilets in North, entrance is South facing & kitchen in S-SW.
            This flat is also ruled out.

To sum up, avoid buying either of the flat. They are not even 50% Vastu positive.
            Hi RA,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i was waiting for it eagerly. Although I was planning to go with option 1 of 1712 sq ft if ur suggestion would hv bn +ve, but now after your advise i will drop that plan since its not even 50% vastu compliant.

I am attaching another plot of 1870 sq ft with directions marked. This is the last option i will look in this project. If it is not vastu compliant as per ur suggestion, then we will look in other projects....

so kindly advise on the following layout.

Best Regards,
            Nimisha
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolls View Post
              Hi RA

I am slightly confused about this layout. Request your expert comments on the following layout please.

[ATTACH]43925[/ATTACH]

Here are my observations:
              1. Sub directional flat but the angle is less than 10 degrees.
              2. Entrance - OK
              3. Kitchen - Not so ok. What if the stove is moved to the other platform (location highlighted in yellow)? Moves it to East... with east facing stove. This would require some creativity to make the opposite platform L shaped as that could block access to the dry area.
              4. SW Corner - OK.
              5. Bedrooms - OK
              6. Bramhasthaan - Toilet. Demolition??? not possible. thanks to mivan technology. any remedies there? not using it is acceptable solution.

Looking fwd to your analysis and remedies, if any.

Rgds,
              rnr
              Hi Real

Not sure if you missed my earlier post, can you pls take a loot at this layout?

Also, I have come across a resale flat which has everything perfect from vastu point of view except two toilets in SW area. I seem to have misplaced the exact layout but the flat has...

1. Aligned to main directions
              2. SE Kitchen
              3. NE Balcony & Living
              4. East Entrance
              5. Open Bramhasthaan
              6. NW Kids room
              7. South Bedroom (Slightly falls into SW too)
              8. No Major cuts

I'll try and find the floor plan but in the meanwhile can you suggest if this property is worth considering (with some remedies offcourse)?

Comment

[QUOTE=realacres;1089198]Dear CVS9903,

"The more you stay in this house, the harder it will become for you to shift out as such houses don't let owners sell off & leave with ease. "

How true it is! We tried at least twice to sell this. We linked this with purchase of new house and miserably failed losing 1 lakh rupees in the process. There were constant quarrels in the house on small issues. Financial difficulties despite good income, health problem to the first born (male), ill health of women (wife, mother and sisters). There were some good things too, such as promotions in career, academic achievements by children etc. But the bad points over-weighed the good ones. Thanks once again for your valued advice Realacres.

Regards,

CVS9903

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Major cut in NE,
                  Part of common toilet in brahmasthan & 1 toilet in SW.

Due to poor NE & SW alongwith infected centre/brahmasthan, the energy axis of house is highly disturbed which leads to health & financial problems.
                  Avoid buying this flat.
                  Dear realacres,
                  Thank you for your observation and suggestions.
                  Kindly advice how to minizise these iff effects of this house as I've already purchased the same long back.

Comment

Plzz help

Originally posted by nimishasarma View Post
                    Hi RA,

Thanks a lot for your advise, i was waiting for it eagerly. Although I was planning to go with option 1 of 1712 sq ft if ur suggestion would hv bn +ve, but now after your advise i will drop that plan since its not even 50% vastu compliant.

I am attaching another plot of 1870 sq ft with directions marked. This is the last option i will look in this project. If it is not vastu compliant as per ur suggestion, then we will look in other projects....

so kindly advise on the following layout.

Best Regards,
                    Nimisha
                    Hi RA,

I am still waiting for ur advise....kindly suggest with this last option

Best Regards,
                    Nimisha

Comment

All,

I am interested in this apt because it has located on prime location. I dont want to miss this apt.

please list down vastu defects so that i can fix it because its still in construction status. please help me.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited February 25 2014, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X