Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
Reply
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

    I am planning to buy a 3bhk flat in NOIDA extn, can you suggest attached floor plan is Vastu compliance? I am not sure about Kitchen and toilet are at correct position, please guide.

    Thanks,
    S K Singh
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Hi All,

    I am planning to buy a 3bhk flat in NOIDA extn, can you suggest attached floor plan is Vastu compliance? I am not sure about Kitchen and toilet are at correct position, please guide.

    Thanks,
    S K Singh

    Based on my understanding from info in this thread, the flat is completely sub directional.. Hence should be avoided. Also, one bathroom is in North, kitchen is in NW when it shud be in SE..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,
    Can you please advice?


    Thanks,
    S K Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Hi RA,
    Can you please advice?


    Thanks,
    S K Singh

    mr Singh, RA has bowed out of this thread and IREF sometime ago.. You can check his last post on this thread to verify.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shimmerposh
    My plot has a road on the west side.

    Main entrance to home is north (center to slightly east)

    Two other side smaller entrances/exiting doors are in the east (towards north) and west (central to very slightly north).

    DOB year is 1982 for me and 1987 for my wife.

    If I calculate the pada – West Road, North main entrance (5th pada slightly toward east)
    West Side entrance (smaller door – 5th pada, slightly towards north)
    East side entrance (smaller door – 3rd pada towards north)

    Is that good/auspicious? Any changes recommended as far as doors go?


    Dear shimmerposh;

    Sorry but I didn’t get your questions as I am also not familiar to this padas. If you can explain about Pada I can help you further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Hi All,

    I am planning to buy a 3bhk flat in NOIDA extn, can you suggest attached floor plan is Vastu compliance? I am not sure about Kitchen and toilet are at correct position, please guide.

    Thanks,
    S K Singh


    Hi SKSingh;

    As I can see from the given layout entrance is from North East which is good. And kitchen is in North West direction of your flat which is not bad but not perfect .As kitchen is a fire element and South East to SOUTH is direction for fire. Vastu is a not limited to just location of kitchen ,bedroom and entrance ,it is observed that every object and colour effects our emotions and feel.

    The main things to look for while buying house are that there shouldn’t be any toilet or kitchen in North East and South East is not cut ( means less in area ) .And once you shift to the house, and feel something is missing in life then get your home balanced by using right colours and keeping the objects in right direction. You can read my article here posted on the forum to know what all you can achieve by Vastu.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by babbuaditya
    Thanks Leena S for your reply. Can u pls suggest me the colors and placements of objects which will help me as far as vastu is concerned.


    Hey babbuaditya;

    You can use off-white colour for your house as it is good for all the directions. And place your god figures in North East direction, and if you are placing your dustbin towards South or South East then take red dustbin to neutralize its effect. Don’t put dustbin and cleaning equipment in North East.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LeenaS;
    Thanks for helping us with the vastu queries.

    I have booked one flat in Thane and have attached the floor plan for your reference (Flat No. C).
    My main concern is the South-West entrance of the house (when I check with Compass and on mobile too, it properly shows SW where as in plan it doesn't completely show as SW). Can you please let me know what things I have to do to minimize negative effects of SW entrance?

    Also, please let me know any more suggestions that you want to tell me as per the plan?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is my building plan according to vastu?

    Hi Leena,

    This is the plan of the floor we are living in. Can you please have a look if there is anything wrong with the floor according to vastu? Am worried about main door, bedrooms and stairs in the south facing direction?

    Thank you.
    Regards.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeenaS
    Hi SKSingh;

    As I can see from the given layout entrance is from North East which is good. And kitchen is in North West direction of your flat which is not bad but not perfect .As kitchen is a fire element and South East to SOUTH is direction for fire. Vastu is a not limited to just location of kitchen ,bedroom and entrance ,it is observed that every object and colour effects our emotions and feel.

    The main things to look for while buying house are that there shouldn’t be any toilet or kitchen in North East and South East is not cut ( means less in area ) .And once you shift to the house, and feel something is missing in life then get your home balanced by using right colours and keeping the objects in right direction. You can read my article here posted on the forum to know what all you can achieve by Vastu.


    Hi Leena,
    Thanks for your detail analysis but due to some unknown reason saler withdraw. I have identify another property and need your advise.

    Thanks,
    SKSingh
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Leena,


    Could You please check the attached layout and please share your findings for Vastu.


    As far as orientation is concerned, in my flat entry is from North-East direction and please swap the orientation of kitchen and both washrooms as attached image is of different orientation.


    CommentQuote
  • Think ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LeenaS;

    First of all thanks a lot for all the efforts you are taking here!

    Could you please also find some time to look at the floor plan attached and let me know your valuable inputs on the Vaastu compliance? I am planning to book a flat with the attached floor plan and wanted your advice.

    Thanks in advance !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitdejavu24
    Hi LeenaS;
    Thanks for helping us with the vastu queries.

    I have booked one flat in Thane and have attached the floor plan for your reference (Flat No. C).
    My main concern is the South-West entrance of the house (when I check with Compass and on mobile too, it properly shows SW where as in plan it doesn't completely show as SW). Can you please let me know what things I have to do to minimize negative effects of SW entrance?

    Also, please let me know any more suggestions that you want to tell me as per the plan?


    As i can see from the plan ,the directions given it shows WEST or WNW entrance.The solutions to the wrong entrance can
    only given if you are sure about the problem, it can give or had given. The vastu is a science of energy of five elements,SW entrance
    can give less social connectivity whereas WNW entrance gives you nonfulfillment of your expectations,In both the cases solutions are easy but you have to be double sure about its effect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samiran saha
    Hi Leena,

    This is the plan of the floor we are living in. Can you please have a look if there is anything wrong with the floor according to vastu? Am worried about main door, bedrooms and stairs in the south facing direction?

    Thank you.
    Regards.


    The entrance is perfectly fine there is no need to worry. As per present scenario,restricted areas to live doesn’t allow to have
    vastu perfect hoses. The main purpose of vastu is growth, prosperity and happiness .If you feel you are lacking somewhere get your house balanced by vast expert, it needs thorough checkup to know the direction from which problem is coming.
    CommentQuote