Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Hello RA,

You rightly observed that the house is tilted. The cardinal directions are indicated ( with the tilt ) in the floor plan. However, i have requested the deviation angle from the builder and will update you as soon as i have it.

Regards,
    monta

Comment

ur views plz

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      From the floor plan, it seems the house is a bit tilted & not exactly in the cardinal directions. Ofcourse, there have been cases where the flats were in proper directions but floor plan shown was wrong.

First of all, I would like to know whether the flat is exactly in cardinal directions, if not, what is the deviation angle? Based on this, I will be able to answer precisely.
      Hello RA,
      Well, i had a discussion with the onsite engineer and this is what i got. Hope it helps.
      Regards.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
        Thanks a million for the advice, was just worried about the fact that the brahmasthan (centre of 9 parts) is having part of the toilet/wc & kitchen. Is it ok because in all the options the same issue is there.

Thanks once again for your valuable input.
        Well, the entire door of one of the bath/toilet is going in brahmasthan. I don't know what is present in that area i.e. in front & side of the door.

To be on a safer side, it is advised not to buy any of the flats mentioned in the floor plan. No 7 flat is good amongst the rest but in itself is not so good. Btw, kitchen is not present in brahmasthan.
        Last edited April 7 2011, 05:32 PM.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by monta_k View Post
          Hello RA,
          Well, i had a discussion with the onsite engineer and this is what i got. Hope it helps.
          Regards.
          The existing directions shown on floor plan have just been extended. Confirm whether the actual (on ground) direction matches with that shown in floor plan. If yes, then the current floor has a huge deviation. I suggest you take a compass & take readings at the entrance door & by placing the compass at the centre of the house. Make sure there is no cell-fone, iron or magnetic substance around coz it deviates the needle of compass.

A flat with more than 10 deg deviation should not be preferred.

Comment

Moshi, PCMC

Hi all,
            I have seen a flat(Top and Third Floor) in Moshi Pradhikaran, near Kendriya Vihar and Nashik-Pune Road.
            The building has 6 Flats.
            I want to know three things from experts;
            1) Hows Moshi area for first home.
            2) Pros and Cons of Top floor flat.
            3) Want to know about its Vastu complaint.

I have attached the Image of Top Floor layout for Vastu purpose.
            The Big terrace on Other side is included in the Falt deal (40% terrace).
            Should this will be included in Vastusashtra or not
            Please comment especially "Realacres"

Regards,
            Mahesh
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maheshnale View Post
              I want to know three things from experts;
              1) Hows Moshi area for first home.
              Not so good taking into consideration the infra here. It may develop over long term but for self use, better to buy in areas having atleast developed basic infra. I would anyday prefer pradhikaran or areas around Sambhajinagar over moshi for self use as of now.

2) Pros and Cons of Top floor flat.
              Given in Pune thread. Just search it, you will get loads of responses.

3) Want to know about its Vastu complaint.

I have attached the Image of Top Floor layout for Vastu purpose.
              The Big terrace on Other side is included in the Falt deal (40% terrace).
              Should this will be included in Vastusashtra or not
              Please comment especially "Realacres"

Regards,
              Mahesh
              You have correctly drawn the squares & terrace has to be included as done rightly by you.

You can now clearly see that the staircase falls in the centre i.e. Brahmasthan of the flat, which is very bad.

The entrance of the flat too falls in Brahmasthan, which again is very bad.

Except for the location of M.bed & to large extent the toilets, nothing is good in this flat & having 2 major defects in Brahmasthan itself is very bad.

To conclude, better drop this flat.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Not so good taking into consideration the infra here. It may develop over long term but for self use, better to buy in areas having atleast developed basic infra. I would anyday prefer pradhikaran or areas around Sambhajinagar over moshi for self use as of now.

Given in Pune thread. Just search it, you will get loads of responses.

You have correctly drawn the squares & terrace has to be included as done rightly by you.

You can now clearly see that the staircase falls in the centre i.e. Brahmasthan of the flat, which is very bad.

The entrance of the flat too falls in Brahmasthan, which again is very bad.

Except for the location of M.bed & to large extent the toilets, nothing is good in this flat & having 2 major defects in Brahmasthan itself is very bad.

To conclude, better drop this flat.
                Thanks for the reply.
                From your other post i divided the layout.
                Two more question;
                1) Hows the flat vastu (Excluding Big Terrace)?
                2) Builder has one more Big terrace just above the Flat. What will be its effect on Vastu if we go for Big Terrace above the Flat instead of Adjoining Big Terrace?

Also there is Water Tank Just above the staircase. Will that have effect on vastu of Flat?

Regards,
                Mahesh

Comment

Originally posted by maheshnale View Post
                  Thanks for the reply.
                  From your other post i divided the layout.
                  Good, you are learning fast man .

Two more question;
                  1) Hows the flat vastu (Excluding Big Terrace)?
                  The good:-

M.bed is in SW,

North has terrace (open spaces),

Living area is in North-NE,

Entrance is in East,

Toilets are in South.

The bad:-

The major one:- NE has major cut, if you see C.bed is protruding when a line is drawn straight from terrace wall towards East side,

C.bed is in SE, infact, there should not be any bedroom in SE & if it is there, then it should not be used as bedroom,

Kitchen is in NW, though some consider this OK, but it is not good in reality & part of kitchen falls in North too. Also, the cooking platform is North facing which is bad.

2) Builder has one more Big terrace just above the Flat. What will be its effect on Vastu if we go for Big Terrace above the Flat instead of Adjoining Big Terrace?
                  If the terrace is common, don't worry; if it is private i.e. exclusively for you, then make sure there is no heavy weight especially over-head water tank at brahmasthan (centre) or NE. If it is plain, just like your attached terrace/balcony, then no need to worry, it won't affect Vastu of flat & it will be just like terrace of a bungalow, right ??

Also there is Water Tank Just above the staircase. Will that have effect on vastu of Flat?
                  It actually may fall in Brahmasthan of the building but I have seen many projects where water tank is near lift room which falls in centre. However, you need not worry about this much as your ownership is limited to your own flat & this tank is common to entire building so can be ignored, though some impact is there on entire building....but no need to worry.

Man, always remember to look only after your flat. One of my friend showed me his flat as he was worried as the underground tank of the society was at SE (Agni) of his building . I asked him to ignore it as it is not part of his house. Hope you got my point .
                  Last edited April 25 2011, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Vaastu

Hello RA,

I have been reading your post for quite some time now and I must say they are really helpful. Recently we have decide to buy a flat but before finalizing just wanted to take ur opinion. I am attaching the floor plan. Could you please share your detailed analysis with us. It will be a great help.

The area b/w 2 bedrooms in bathroom (forgot to mark them)

Thanks
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited April 26 2011, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99GG99 View Post
                      Hello RA,

I have been reading your post for quite some time now and I must say they are really helpful. Recently we have decide to buy a flat but before finalizing just wanted to take ur opinion. I am attaching the floor plan. Could you please share your detailed analysis with us. It will be a great help.

The area b/w 2 bedrooms is bathroom (forgot to mark them in the figure.)

Thanks
                      Hello RA,

Waiting for your analysis anxiously.

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X