Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sksingh13
    Hi Leena,
    Thanks for your detail analysis but due to some unknown reason saler withdraw. I have identify another property and need your advise.

Thanks,
    SKSingh

I would suggest you while buying a house one shoule avoid NE toilet and it should be almost complete rectangle .
    In the attached plan there are so many cut areas which will make energies go weak in particular direction.
    CommentQuote
  • LeenaS;
    Please correct me if wrong, that the entrance is the direction we are facing when we are leaving the house? So, in this case, when I am leaving the flat from the main door, I am facing towards proper SW.
    Attached is the direction on compass and I have marked the SW direction while leaving out of the flat.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeenaS
    The entrance is perfectly fine there is no need to worry. As per present scenario,restricted areas to live doesn’t allow to have
    vastu perfect hoses. The main purpose of vastu is growth, prosperity and happiness .If you feel you are lacking somewhere get your house balanced by vast expert, it needs thorough checkup to know the direction from which problem is coming.

Thank you very much for your kind advice Leena.
    CommentQuote
  • Out side Stair case for first floor east facing house

LeenaS;

I have a 2 katha plot having road at both east and west side. Ground floor will be as per Vastu (according to your suggestion) with east facing but it will be used as paying guest room. So, for first floor I have to make a stair from outside with steel angle and plates. Please suggest, which side and direction will be the best for out side stair for entering the first floor premises? In east side I have 6 and 1/2 ft space and others 3 sides have 4 ft space. Please.

Thanking you,
    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I need some suggestion regarding where to make the pooja room in my under construction flat. I have 2 option to make the place for pooja room. First in North East corner of the flat (marked Red rectangle in the attached image), which is a bedroom. Second option is at mid of the flat (marked blue rectangle). Problem is 2nd option is adjacent to the bathroom. I need suggestion for 2nd option for pooja place.

Is it good to make pooja place adjacent to bathroom? If not then what are the remedies to make it? Shall I leave some gap between Pooja mandir and bathroom wall?

I read somewhere that mid of the house is another perfect place (Bramha sthanam) for pooja room. I am opting this option as it give me more room in bedroom (blue marked place).

Is it true I should not build or keep something above the pooja mandir, ( if I place the mandir in a almirah?)?

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks

Please suggest. Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Experts, any suggestion for above query is really appreciated. I am due to decide the place in next 7-10 days. :) .. Pls. suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LeenaS and other experts,

Thanks for the valuable inputs on this forum. I have a house built on a nearly perfect rectangular plot. The plot is north facing and also the main entrance of the house is north facing. The absolute south east corner of the rectangular plot is an underground store in which we store extra steel utensils and some kabad stuff. You can refer the below image for more clarity. Also we have a stair case almost at the centre of the house in anticlockwise fashion to go upstairs. Are these vastu doshas ? If yes, please tell me the remedy for these ? Somebody told me to go ahead and get the underground store filled with sand.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=71200
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moksh1
    Hi LeenaS and other experts,

Thanks for the valuable inputs on this forum. I have a house built on a nearly perfect rectangular plot. The plot is north facing and also the main entrance of the house is north facing. The absolute south east corner of the rectangular plot is an underground store in which we store extra steel utensils and some kabad stuff. You can refer the below image for more clarity. Also we have a stair case almost at the centre of the house in anticlockwise fashion to go upstairs. Are these vastu doshas ? If yes, please tell me the remedy for these ? Somebody told me to go ahead and get the underground store filled with sand.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=71200

If you have a nice storage capacity, you need to be out of your mind to fill it with sand.

Forget vastu and get on with life.

BTW the attachment is corrupted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moksh1
    Hi LeenaS and other experts,

What make you feel that your house is suffering from Vastu doshas?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy an apartment and I am not sure about it’s vastu would like to get your feedback.

I have attached the floor plan. Highlighted in RED is one which I am planning to buy.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
    Ramesh
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rametty
    I am looking to buy an apartment and I am not sure about it’s vastu would like to get your feedback.

I have attached the floor plan. Highlighted in RED is one which I am planning to buy.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
    Ramesh

Directions please
    CommentQuote
  • LeenaS;:

Can you please provide your precious opinion over this?

It will be really helpful if you can provide some basics so that one can check before proceeding further.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • it is west facing
    CommentQuote
  • LeenaS;

Could you please help with the compliance of the attached plan? There is very little scope to change due to the construction technology used (Precast structure, no pillars, all walls are clear walls).

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a new 1 BHK flat and about to move in next month. Can you please let me know if its vaastu compliant or have any suggestions?

Many Thanks.
    Attached are the images with direction.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72926

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72927
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote