Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi al friends,

this is nice blog, but i dont know about it, but its looking good and easy to understand

thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I am staying in this flat in 5th floor. Attached the layout. It is not rectangle shape.

One balcony corner has as a radius. Please suggest whether I should continue staying with my family in this apartment if it's vastu is good?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mingalagi
    I am staying in this flat in 5th floor. Attached the layout. It is not rectangle shape.

One balcony corner has as a radius. Please suggest whether I should continue staying with my family in this apartment if it's vastu is good?

Where and when have you seen a flat that is a perfect rectangle?

Quit worrying about shape of house. Get on with life and enjoy time with your family.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please help me with your expert advice / suggestions whether my flat is meeting basic vaastu criteria.
    Pl also suggest remedy to minimize negative effects if any.
    Floor plan attached.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Please let me know how the over all vastu of our flat is. And any remedies to be done to reduce negative affects.

We are more concerned about the south west balcony.

Attached is the plan of the flat. The entrance is in North-East corner facing east direction

Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    It is better to mark the actual direction of North on the image to get a better idea... It also helps to ascertain if your house is in sub-direction or not.

Hi Guru,

Sry I missed ur post. Please check the actual plan of the flat attached and let me know in case any changes are required.
    We are more concerned about the balcony in south west. Can we use it by following any remedies?

Thanks...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • HI Sreeram,

The layout presented by you is one of the rarest, to the mark layout as per Vaastu one comes across these days, especially in flats. As per my very basic understanding, the Kitchen in SE, MB in SW, CB in NW, Living area in NE and Brahmsthan is largely free with slight intrusion of Utility/ Toilet. Entrance in East.

The Balcony in SW shud not be a major issue but you can put a Chic in the Balcony to block Sunlight. As it is, Sunlight will be very less and only in Evening. Rest, once again, it is a splendid layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guru1001
    HI Sreeram,

The layout presented by you is one of the rarest, to the mark layout as per Vaastu one comes across these days, especially in flats. As per my very basic understanding, the Kitchen in SE, MB in SW, CB in NW, Living area in NE and Brahmsthan is largely free with slight intrusion of Utility/ Toilet. Entrance in East.

The Balcony in SW shud not be a major issue but you can put a Chic in the Balcony to block Sunlight. As it is, Sunlight will be very less and only in Evening. Rest, once again, it is a splendid layout.

Hi Guru,

Thank you for checking the plan and providing suggestion. The south west balcony should be closed with chic always or only in the morning? Please let me know.

Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Hi Leena,

Could You please check the attached layout and please share your findings for Vastu.

As far as orientation is concerned, in my flat entry is from North-East direction and please swap the orientation of kitchen and both washrooms as attached image is of different orientation.

VASTU is based on precision of north, you cannot do the the guess work .
    As per you entrance is NE, which is good you can go with it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by WhatsInDName
    Hi LeenaS;

First of all thanks a lot for all the efforts you are taking here!

Could you please also find some time to look at the floor plan attached and let me know your valuable inputs on the Vaastu compliance? I am planning to book a flat with the attached floor plan and wanted your advice.

Thanks in advance !

In this flat the NE is totally missing or going in the terrace area , Does terrace comes under your premises. As NE is an important area ,which needs to be used carefully no storage,no plants are allowed in this direction.Other important thing is north has toilet and very less zonal strength which can create problems in money flow .It is better you look for other options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeenaS
    In this flat the NE is totally missing or going in the terrace area , Does terrace comes under your premises. As NE is an important area ,which needs to be used carefully no storage,no plants are allowed in this direction.Other important thing is north has toilet and very less zonal strength which can create problems in money flow .It is better you look for other options.

Hi LeenaS;

Thank you for you feedback!

To answer your question, yes the terrace area(orange coloured) does comes under the premises.

I am still looking into several other options along with this. I may require your help some time in the future too :)

Thank you again for all your efforts!

Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sreeram22
    Hi Guru,

Thank you for checking the plan and providing suggestion. The south west balcony should be closed with chic always or only in the morning? Please let me know.

Thanks...

Sreeram, SW will only get sunlight in evening.. Depending on season, you can do it accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Am planning to rent this house in the next few weeks and wanted to know what you think. It is located in napean sea road in mumbai.

Thank you,

Siddharth
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, can you please analyze this apartment and suggest remedies? No constructional changes can be made. The plot in which this apartment is located, is a perfect rectangle with completely aligned corners.

CommentQuote
  • HI @LeenaS @guru1001

I am planning to buy an apartment. See attached Image or PDF.
    There are 3 layout, 2 are east facing and one is west facing.
    The problem with the EAST facing are that balconies are in West and the problem with West facing is that the Bedroom is in South-EAST and North EAST.
    I am bit confused in deciding which one is apt as per Vasstu.

Any help would be highly appreciated. If you can please explain which apartment is better to buy.

Please note that the north if 5 degrees off.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards
    Aditya

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=77941

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=77942
    CommentQuote