Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • North East entry for main door

Respected Members,

Please guide on whether North East entrance from the main door is a good direction.

Below is the layout of the flat.
    https://goo.gl/images/Ii1T4Y

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Sir can u plz check the attached plan and let me know the issues if any or any improvement can be done.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sir is there not any reply the above plan deserve, I am constructing on my own land, but I am completely unaware of Vastu, so here I am requesting you to kindly help me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bijoycs01

View your posted image (screen shot) and read your self. If you are able to understand expect others too will see your drawing. Right way is not to post screen shot upload original drawing. Then expect reply
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu

Dear @realacres, @Leenas & Members,

Attached floor plan. Apartment is located in chennai, Tamil Nadu. Kindly review and share your comments on Vastu compliance.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Thanks
    Raj
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • *raj_biaggi

North North West - main entrance - Extremely bad
    North East - Cut - Extremely bad
    South South West Extension - Extremely bad
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Reddy,

Thank you for your advise. I have attached 2BHK & 3BHK floor plan. Kindly review and share your comments on Vaastu compliance. Both the flats are located in OMR, Chennai.

Will decide based on your advise. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=80207

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=80208

Thanks,
    Raj.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • *raj_biaggi

For 2BHK North North West is projected. If your builder agrees to shift it towards WNW then see other minor changes. ENE projected it is plus point.
    For 3 BHK main entrance is to be shifted towards East. Similarly 2 more entrances are also to be changed. Kitchen entrance is also to shift. I think all these are internal changes and your builder may accept changes. East North East projected. This is a plus point. West North West also projected a little. It is not harmful.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to purchase an apartment guys.However have some queries on vastu,will really appreciate your opinion.I am attaching the plan for reference.
    1. The exit(while going out from flat)is North-west.90% towards north and 10% towards west.
    2. Kitchen is in North-west with cooking direction is East(East north- again 90% east and 10% North)
    3. None of toilets are in corner..
    please confirm if its ok to go ahead. Thanks in advance guys.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • amareshk8;

1. North East Cut
    2. North East Kitchen

Not advisable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DRK Reddy
    amareshk8;

1. North East Cut
    2. North East Kitchen

Not advisable

Sir..thank you so much for your time...but kitchen is in north west which I read in forum is second best option. Please correct me if I am wrong..
    @LeenaS..please have a look
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Reddy,

Thank you for your time and advise, The builder is not ready to do the changes mentioned by you. So dropped it.

Please advise on the below attached floor plan (Highlighted in Red Square) & Proposed floor plan on Vaastu compliance. FYI, the flat is located in Navalur, Chennai and it is located in First floor out of S+4.

Floor Plan:
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=80244

Proposed Plan:
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=80245

Thanks,
    Raj.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amareshk8
    Sir..thank you so much for your time...but kitchen is in north west which I read in forum is second best option. Please correct me if I am wrong..
    @LeenaS..please have a look

Kitchen in North West is OK
    But your flat is just 10 degrees variation. Therefore I didn't consider kitchen as NW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DRK Reddy
    Kitchen in North West is OK
    But your flat is just 10 degrees variation. Therefore I didn't consider kitchen as NW.

Thank you..let me explore other options..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raj_biaggi

Please advise on the below attached floor plan (Highlighted in Red Square) & Proposed floor plan on Vaastu compliance. FYI, the flat is located in Navalur, Chennai and it is located in First floor out of S+4.
    Thanks,
    Raj.

I think following image the you are mentioned.

North East cut. No need to see any other details. Simply drop the purchase idea.
    CommentQuote