Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi DRK Reddy;,

Can you please comment on the vaastu of the plot....ratio 10 width and 25 length, perfect rectangle. Corner 3 side open Plot (Facing N-E, where S-E and S-W are open), Layout enclosed. Arrow is marked to North. So it is cross direction plot. How good or bad or acceptable the vaastu of the plot is? 2ndly, please comment on the internal layout.

Thanks much for your time.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello DKR,

Can you please advise on the vastu aspects of the flat which i have shortlisted. Before committing, i need review from vastu point of view.

One picture is the complete floor plan of the entire floor. the shortlisted flat is in blue rectangle.

2nd picture is for the specific flat. At location in drawing room marked ''A'', intention is to place pooja cabinet. Is this location suitable?

Directions are marked, deviation is about 7-8 deg from exact direction.

Kindly give your suggestions.
    thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Hi *DRK Reddy ;,

Sir,

1. Length Width ratio is not an issue. Generally 1:1.5 or 1:2 is mentioned by some is for good looking of house and not as vastu point. We can see many industries, godowns, warehouses with small width and long lenghty buildings running successfully.

2. It is not advisable to buy plot or house if direction variation as per compass is more than 10 degrees. See how is your plan (attached with actual directions). I am also attaching another plan with with 10 degrees variation w.r.t. an earlier post seperately for your reference.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @vinst1

7-8 degrees variation is not at all a problem. (in my next post you can see a 10 degrees variation image)

After a long time I found near 100% vastu compliance apartment in this forum. I suggest 3 minor corrections.

1. SW BR attached toilet need one more door towards dining room.
    2. Common toilet (4'8"x6'10") entrance is to be moved a few feets towards East
    3. North side balcony is almost in the middle. It should be extended till NE corner. If not possible just discard it. If extended till NE you can also shift the existing door of drawing room to middle of drawing room.

I am not sure about the OM symbol at NE, if it is pooja avoid it.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amareshk8
    2. Kitchen is in North-west with cooking direction East.

Pl. see the image. Why I didn't considered kitchen in NW in your 10 degrees variation plot.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DRK Reddy
    @vinst1

7-8 degrees variation is not at all a problem. (in my next post you can see a 10 degrees variation image)

After a long time I found near 100% vastu compliance apartment in this forum. I suggest 3 minor corrections.

1. SW BR attached toilet need one more door towards dining room.
    2. Common toilet (4'8"x6'10") entrance is to be moved a few feets towards East
    3. North side balcony is almost in the middle. It should be extended till NE corner. If not possible just discard it. If extended till NE you can also shift the existing door of drawing room to middle of drawing room.

I am not sure about the OM symbol at NE, if it is pooja avoid it.

Dear DRK Reddy,

thank you for pointing out need for minor corrections. I will try to adopt them.

regards,
    vinst
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Experts,

I request you to please analyse the vaastu of this flat.

Thanks,

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HurryHome

I request you to please analyse the vaastu of this flat.

Too many cuttings
    Too many projections
    Directions are nearly 60 degrees variation. No vaastu..
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @DRK Reddy
    Which of these 2 are more compliant per vastu?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Following link is from The Hindu News Paper. The house mentioned there is North facing. North North West is projected with unwanted structure just for elevation. and the result is ... read the article.

Image:
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...TH22_SEARCHES_

News
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/Taxmen-raid-T.N.-Chief-Secretary/article16920271.ece?utm_source=true&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Newsletter
    CommentQuote
  • @bushu16

Generally, I will get mail if any one is posted in this thread. But this time I didn't get any mail. Therefore delay in reply. Both flats are not vastu compliance.
    CommentQuote
    @bushu16

Generally, I will get mail if any one is posted in this thread. But this time I didn't get any mail. Therefore delay in reply. Both flats are not vastu compliance.

Hello Mr @DRK Reddy
    Oh... I have gone ahead with D601. Do you have any suggestions or remedies?

Br,
    Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bushu16

Hello Mr @DRK Reddy
    Oh... I have gone ahead with D601. Do you have any suggestions or remedies?

Br,
    Bhushan

Changes were marked in the attached image.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote

Changes were marked in the attached image.

Ok thanks for the suggestion Mr @DRK Reddy !
    will conisder the changes.
    Since I've been reading about vastu recently, I have one more question - this flat has an extension in NE direction. (or the NW is cut). Is this considered auspicious? I understand there is a toilet in NE corner which is not good but an extension in North is considered good?

Thanks & Regards,
    Bhushan
    CommentQuote
  • If you keep NE toilet as in the original drawing, there is also a cut in the NE corner apart from toilet in NE which is bad. That is why I suggested to forego that area. If you do this, you will have East North East projection. Which is good.
    CommentQuote