Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Experts,

Could you please help me decide which out of these attached four is most perfect as per Vastu guidelines.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • @realacres and @DRK Reddy hello experts, could you please help ?
    CommentQuote
  • @erpeey

I do not recommend any of the 4.
    CommentQuote

• How to become rich fast and stay rich for generations together

Select a plot divide it into 4 parts. Construct a house following vastu principles in the south west quarter. Residents of that house will become rich and stay rich for generations together. Though it may not possible to construct a house like this in cities where every inch costs too much. It is possible for places in villages. I have live examples for this. Presently 5th generation children are born in one such house and they are continue to be rich for the past 5 generations. Brothers who are divided from this family and went into other houses are living normally. But persons living in this house are enjoying full prosperity. Dream for a house like this.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @DRK Reddy

Could you please check if any of the attached four are fine as per vastu?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • @erpeey

For all 4 North East is cut. No need to study other things. Not good
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks @DRK Reddy for your inputs.
    Could I please ask you what was the issue in previous picture?

I really liked the project amenities provided by the builder. Any one among four, which is better ? :(
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • @erpeey

Nothing is good. For reality check - if you are restless, will you get sleep even if you sleep sleep in A/C room? Forget about the amenities.
    If I have to decide for my self: even if someone will give it to me free of rent I will not go into them. Before I say something to others, I will think for myself first. It is upto you decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Vastu Experts,

I am planning to purchase a 4 series flat (i.e 104, 204, 304 etc..). Kindly help me with vastu compliance of this flat. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @ psrinivas22

For 204, 404 .... series

NE Kitchen
    SW Toilet
    Master Bed Room wrong entrance
    Not advisable

other series are also not good
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your reply.. may I know what kind of issues with 1 series flat and will it be any better if we go with any small remedies.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • psrinivas2251 years ago
      Hi DRK Reddy Garu, Can you please throw some light on 1 series flat
  • Also attached another flat layout from another builder.. kindly suggest if 3 series flat is compliant to Vastu
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @psrinivas225 top left ---> ESE & SSE projection, SW Toilet top right ---> NNW entrance, NE cut, South projection Botton left ---> Wron entrance, SSW, South projection, NE toilet Bottom right NE cut, SSW, S, SSE projections, all are not in accordance with vastu
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vastu Experts DRK Reddy
    Could you please suggest one among these 4. As per your suggestion I have rejected two societies as they were not vastu friendly.

Could you please suggest if any one of the attached one is bit better and can be bought?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy Please reply.
    CommentQuote