Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In your case, NE is not a corner. You have to see the direction and not the corner. Take well at the downside of blue line. Similarly entrances for all rooms also to be placed in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you (again) a lot, @DRK Reddy :)

In my case, from this attached picture, where is the SW corner? Is it at point A or B?
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • SW is B
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy

Below is from book "INDIAN FENG-SHUI (VAASTU) FOR AMERICAN HOMES" by A. R. Hari. I believe he is a well known Vastu book writer and Vastu practitioner.

----------
    Always note that Vaastu forces need a corner and you cannot have a Northeast
    on the center of the wall although that is what the compass shows.

See the following structure, which stands on cross axis. Here the Northeast
    direction is in the center as per the compass, but the very word Northeast means
    a culmination of two directions and establishment of a corner can only make the
    Northeast alive. If there is no corner, it does not mean that the Northeast is not
    existent. In such cases, the forces seek a corner and in a case like this, either
    the North corner or the East corner will function as a Northeast corner. It is
    rather tricky to find out that corner which substitutes for Northeast.
    This is the problem in lots like this, and you will need the services of an expert in
    such cases.
    ------------

According to this explanation, SW corner from above post should be at point A.

Really need experts opinion here. @DRK Reddy need your expert opinion. Really confusing for a newbie like me.

Thanks a lot.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , I am planning to buy an unit in C 2 tower , unit no 2, right most corner . I checked and found entry gate is facing towards South East direction . Can you please check from vastu prospective.
    Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asakmamis
    @DRK Reddy

Below is from book "INDIAN FENG-SHUI (VAASTU) FOR AMERICAN HOMES" by A. R. Hari. I believe he is a well known Vastu book writer and Vastu practitioner.

----------
    it does not mean that the Northeast is not existent. - agreed

In such cases, the forces seek a corner and in a case like this, either the North corner or the East corner will function as a Northeast corner - If this is the case the question of degrees variation does not arise and no one will advise not to prefer these types of plots.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supercool
    Hi , I am planning to buy an unit in C 2 tower , unit no 2, right most corner . I checked and found entry gate is facing towards South East direction . Can you please check from vastu prospective.
    Thanks

1. North east cut ( another NE cut due to duct.
    2. NE - toilet
    3. Master Bed Room balcony - North NorthWest projection. All are extremely bad points according to vaastu.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Reddy ji , thanks a lot for your reply . One query flat I am looking forward to buy would be mirror image of layout I posted above . does your inputs stand same then also ? please reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supercool
    Hi Reddy ji , thanks a lot for your reply . One query flat I am looking forward to buy would be mirror image of layout

All corners have cutting. Therefore all mirrors to left / right / top / bottom will have NE cutting. Not suitable
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy

Attached is a real scale of the plot and building.

The center point is center of the plot (NOT center of the building)

Black rectangle = plot
    Blue rectangle = building

In this case, where is the best spot for kitchen and master bedroom?
    Is it those red rectangles?
    But there are not exactly on the southeast (for the kitchen) and not exactly on the southwest (for the master bedroom)

Or should I draw the direction from the CENTER OF THE BUILDING? (not from the center of the plot)

Waiting your expert perspective on this issue.

Thanks.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • From my understanding, the position of well and/or underground water tank (and maybe some other things) should be based on center of the PLOT, but things like position of the kitchen, position of the master bedroom, Brahmasthan should be based on the center of the BUILDING.

Is my understanding correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asakmamis
    Is my understanding correct?

Yes. you are right

CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Anyway, when the direction of the plot titl like above attachment (it's titl 22 degree to the east), is the red box still the best spot for kitchen and for master bedroom?
    CommentQuote
  • Keep compass find SE (for kitchen) SW for Maser Bed Room
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you, @DRK Reddy , you help a lot.

Question about window position: I read that window should be not in odd number except 1. From picture attached, I understand that the auspicious position for window is point A, but to make it even, can I have a window also at point B? Is point B is an auspicious spot for window?

The red rectangle is main door.

Thanks!
    Photos:
    CommentQuote