Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For windows, doors, though it is said to be ideal to have even numbers without zero i.e.2,4,6,8,12 etc.but not a point to worry if it is not possible.
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy , noted with thanks. if I insist to have a window near point B (for aesthetic reason), is point B considered as auspicious position?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • @DRK Reddy

If we open the main door from outside to inside and pratically can see everything (kitchen, living room, staircase, dining room -- everything), is it considerred as inauspicious as per vastu? Or there is no vastu rules for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asakmamis
    @DRK Reddyis it considered as inauspicious as per vastu?

No. It is not inauspicious.

CommentQuote
  • Thanks, @DRK Reddy . I am being told that west is very inaupicious for bathroom/toilet, but I can't find another spot for this matter.

What do you think? Should I avoid bathroom/toilet in West?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asakmamis
    Thanks, @DRK Reddy . I am being told that west is very inaupicious for bathroom/toilet, but I can't find another spot for this matter.

What do you think? Should I avoid bathroom/toilet in West?

Where did you get that from? As long as it is not South-West, West is in fact the best place to have a toilet, from what I learnt. DRKReddy may please confirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor

Where did you get that from? As long as it is not South-West, West is in fact the best place to have a toilet, from what I learnt. DRKReddy may please confirm this.

I get that from my respected Vastu teacher :)

@DRK Reddy , need your opinion here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor

West side toilet is not wrong. From West to NorthWest better to best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you, @DRK Reddy
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy

Some sources said the correct practice is using true north instead of magnetic north. What do you think? Would like to know your expert opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • What compass shows is north. I do not know what do you mean magnetic north and true north.
    CommentQuote
  • @DRK Reddy

So you recommend using compass, noted with thanks.

I am trying to figure out the best arrangement to overcome the limited space problem and come into a idea: a L-shape master bedroom.

Is L-shape master bedroom considered as inauspicious? If it has to be L-shape, what is the remedy/solution?

The master bedroom is in south west.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Can you please check the attached floor plan for apartment number 3 and help me out if its vastu compliant? When I checked the enterance using th
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • @needhome

WSW entrance, SSW projection, More than 20 degrees tilting, wrong Bed room makes it non compliance vaastu.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote